Beautibi released a fantastic skin care box early in September called “Classic Beauty” I hemmed and hawed over getting this box. I saw it and really really wanted it, but it just seemed so expensive at $92.00. However, Beautibi had a promo code for 10% off, so I decided to give it a chance and I am glad I did!! The Classic Box is full of products with new-to-me brands and it is simply amazing!
Our newest box is set to finish off summer with lots of new products and brands that have never been seen in the U.S. yet. We have been working hard with all different types of companies to find just the right products for this box. As with all BEAUTIBI boxes, this will be offered in limited quantities. Most of the brands represented in CLASSIC are new, indie brands from Korea who have a very focused brand and product lineup because they want to put out the best of the best product quality. And we love it. It’s a box of pure classics and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Box contains 4 main skincare products (full size), 1 sheet mask + 3 fun add on items (not listed on the info card)
There are two versions of the Classic Box
- CLASSIC Fresh for oily/combination/sensitive skin: excessive oil and dehydrated skin
- CLASSIC Balance for dry/aging/sensitive skin: dry and sensitive skin lacking both moisture + oil
I am always stuck in the middle ~ I have oily, yet aging skin. My skin is not dry so I went with the oily skin version. Another factor was that one of the products in the Balance version has rose extracts in it, so that was another indication that I should get the Fresh box. The variations will be noted with each item.
This did come with a great info card, which I have promptly misplaced before I took a photo of it and will find around Thanksgiving. Such is life.
Simplistic Wonder Essence This is a watery essence that is a brownish color. I don’t use a cotton pad to apply it as I love the ingredients and do not want to waste the precious but I thought that I would show you the product on a pad so the color would be visible.
Don’t worry, it doesn’t stain or show up as brown on the face ~ it turns colorless. I like to put some in my hand and then pat onto my face. Wonder Essence has an optimized combination system that they call Water Web, which is made up
- Beta Glucan is 20% more effective than hyaluronic acid and it helps stimulate the production of collagen. It also speeds up wound healing, soothes and calms skin due to its anti-irritant and strong anti-inflammatory properties. Beta glucan will moisturize, locking in natural moisture and is an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle ingredient due to its anti-oxidant properties and also helps repair your moisture barrier
- Polyglutamic Acid is made from fermented soybeans (natto) and helps moisturize and exfoliate old skin cells. It can penetrate to the deepest layers in your skin, locks in moisture and helps increase the production of NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor)
- Sodium Hyaluronate is an intensive moisturizing ingredient which bonds water to keep skin hydrated. It is a natural substance found in the human body and it made up of amino and uronic acids, and helps retain 100 to 1,000 times its own water weight in our skin cells.
- Trehalose supplies concentrated moisture to your skin and helps retain moisture, preventing your skin from drying out
- Glycerin helps with healing of wounds, is an humectant, sealing in moisture, maintains the skin’s water balance on an inter-cellular level, which makes the skin look healthy, moist (not dry and scaly), soft to touch, and is also an emollient, leaving your skin looking radiant and supple. Simplistic Wonder Essence uses vegetable glycerin.
This essence also contains some other great ingredients
- Niacinamide contributes to skin brightening and is a powerful antioxidant that acts as an anti-inflammatory, improves your skin elasticity, enhance the skin barrier function and also it helps to even out skin tone and reduce post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
- Glutathione is als0 used for skin brightening and whitening and is a powerful antioxidant. It is made from glycine, glutamic acid and cysteine and it contains naturally occurring amino acids. It can help with blemish problems as well. It helps reduce and prevent the production of melanin in your skin, which causes hyper-pigmentation.
- Amaranthus Hypochondriacus Seed is used as the base of this essence instead of non filtrate water and this superfood seed has some beneficial antioxidant benefits. It contains anti-aging peptides, which are hydrating, moisture binding agents that can help skin repair. It contains all essential amino acids, including lysine as well as squalene and polyphenols
- Bifida Ferment Lysate is a probiotic and it is becoming quite popular to add this ingredient into skincare products now. The claims are that it works as a DNA repair agent when applied to your skin. Bifida lysate is the fermented result of bifida and it should help revitalize skin so it is clear and radiant, increase hydration and prevent dehydrated, rough skin. It should also firm and restore elasticity to your skin while strengthening your skin barrier to help prevent damage from environmental factors.
- Soy Isoflavones help promote collagen production, making this ingredient a good choice for those with dull, dry or aging skin.
- Centella Asiatica is a common herbal ingredient that is used medicinally to help speed up wound healing, such as blemishes and skin rashes. It also helps minimize the appearance of pores, and since it stimulates collagen production, it will make your skin more supple and firm.
- Chamomilla Recutita can calm down the skin and relieve redness effectively as it has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to relieve skin issues and irritations because it soothes and lessens swelling and redness, while healing skin and stimulating cellular renewal.
The ingredient list on this product is very impressive! Wonder Essence follows EWG Skin Deep Safety grade for high quality, zero toxic ingredients. It is scentless and absorbs rapidly into my skin, leaving no trace of stickiness or tacky feeling. The pH level of this essence is a respectable 5 ~ mildly acidic.
It also increases the moisture on my skin by 25%. I really am enjoying using this essence ~ I am treating this as a first essence due to its watery nature and fermented ingredients. It is soothing and calm on my skin, no breakouts or issues since I have been using it and it doesn’t leave any type of film on my skin. The packaging is also quite nice ~ it has a faux wood cap on a plastic brown bottle ~ looks very apothecary and it is unisex its in looks. 150 mL RV $38.00
About Simplistic Cosmetics: Simplistic cosmetics is a modern, luxury brand from Korea. Their focus is on improving skin, no miracles here. They don’t follow trends for profit, but rather create practical products to be incorporated for daily use.
Ingredients: Amaranthus Hypochondriacus Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glutathione, Pinus Radiata Bark Extract, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Soy Isoflavones, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA cosDNA analysis
Hyggee Fresh One Step Facial Essence This is another winner in the box. This is a “one step” essence that is very hydrating without being oily and can replace a toner, serum and moisturizer if you are in a hurry or do not care for multi-step routines. I happen to love my multi-step routines, so I do use this in my traditional essence spot ~ after my watery products. It has a light weight, whipped-gel texture, which is described as chiffon and if it has a scent, I cannot smell it.
It applies evenly and smoothly, with a high gloss but absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving no trace of product behind ~ just smooth, soft, silky and hydrated skin. Now, the information on the pH level for this essence is supposed to be 6.80 (±0.50), but when I did my testing, I found it came out much lower than that. This looks to be a 5 to 5.0 pH level ~ if you have this essence and do pH testing, let me know what your results were in the comments!
If you have been following my blog for a while, you know I LOVE to talk about ingredients. In fact, I have done so much research on ingredients, I have created my own cross referenced file of ingredients and their benefits!
- Betula Platyphylla Japonica (birch sap) is full of compounds that will help tone, moisturize and make your face smooth, supple and radiant. It is also known as the Water of Life and contains high concentrates of amino acids, minerals, vitamins such as magnesium, potassium, enzymes, sodium, iron, vitamin C and sugars. Birch Sap has been traditionally used in Northern European countries and the Baltic regions and it will protect and combat free radicals due to its powerful anti-aging and antioxidant ingredient
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed will help reduce the appearance of pores, improve the elasticity and enhance moisture
- Lactobacillus Ferment ~ Fermented ingredients in skin care products are highly moisturizing and also have antibacterial properties, which is why my blemish-prone skin loves it so much. This also contains Bifida Ferment Lysate, which is also in the Wonder Essence, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate: this is another probiotic ingredient and is fairly new. It comes from Lactococcus Lactis Gram positive bacteria and the claims around this particular ferment is that it will improve the epidermal growth faster and with better quality, which will improve the barrier function and skin. It will aid in the cellular renewal of your skin’s outer layer, which slows down as you age. Another probiotic strain is Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment which helps increase ceramide levels in your skin (study)
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) is a vitamin-rich, anti-aging ingredient that contains antioxidants, promote cell health, moisturizes and helps heal sun-damaged skin. It is a natural astringent and can reduce the appearance of pores, as it can tighten the skin. Apple is contains AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and will gently exfoliate your skin, unclogging pores and removing dead skin cells, dirt and excess oil. It will help make your skin brighter and smoother. Apple fruit extracts are perfect for oily skin and blemish prone skin types, aging skin, dull and uneven skin tones.
This is free from dyes, fragrance and parabens. Okay, I LOVE this essence ~ it has a great slip to it and when I first used it, I thought, this is going to be really greasy. No, it isn’t. It has that bright initial sheen but it quickly dries down and my skin just feels so … well… fresh and soft. The texture of my skin feels silky and smooth. Very hydrating and I can see in the hot summer months where this product can take the place of 3 items. This essence increased my moisture level by 50%. Pretty fantastic! This also came with a really cute Hyggee drawstring bag, which is one of the 3 extras in the box. The Balance Box has the Balance Essence from Hyggee. 100 mL RV $42.00
Description: Hyggee is a new Korean brand, whose focus is on providing an all in one system to provide everything the skin needs, in a product that works as a serum+toner+moisturizer. Their philosophy is that there is no fixed skin type, as oil and moisture balance is always changing over time. Hyggee minimum skincare technology (MST), is designed to provide an all-in-one formula that simplifies many steps in skincare from toner + serum + moisturizer to one simple step. Through providing ideal oil/moisture ration for each skin type, Fresh or Balance will provide the best hydration level. This smart-fit prescription will prevent skin from being oxidized by having too much oil and moisture. If you are a busy person, finding yourself rushing out the door or too tired to run through a 10 step skincare routine, HYGGEE’s One Step Facial Essence could change your routine forever. Fresh helps to control excessive sebum. Chiffon-gel textured essence has high water density that immediately helps skin to be hydrated and improve skin texture without any stickiness.
Ingredients: Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Choleth-24, Tromethamine, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phospholipids, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Arginine, Propyl Gallate, Phytosterols, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol cosDNA analysis
B-LAB Natural Cleansing Peeling Gel I do like peeling gels, even though they can be a pain ~ they have to be applied on a clean, DRY face. Usually, my face is wet after I clean it, so I then have to dry my face off and then apply a peeling gel. This stuff smells damn amazing. Seriously. It is pine scented with just a hint of lavender. I don’t know why it smells like pine as it doesn’t have any pine ingredients in the list, but WOW, it smells great. This contains some fantastic ingredients
Propolis is a natural antibiotic that is produced by honey bees. This ingredient is wonderful for those with blemish prone skin or have other skin issues, as it really helps heal your skin. Royal Jelly is another honey bee product ~ it contains B-complex vitamins, nucleic acid, decanoic acid, flavonoids, essential fatty acids, amino acids, enzymes, minerals and natural antibiotic and antibacterial compounds. It is an anti-aging ingredient as well, as it can increase collagen production in your skin. Snail Secretion Filtrate will increase skin elasticity and increase firmness,while helping repair skin from blemishes, reducing acne and working to lighten hyper-pigmentation scarring.
Green Tea is full of powerful anti-oxidants. Due to its high concentration of polyphenols, green tea helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Witch hazel is an blemish prone skin’s best friend because it has antibacterial and antiseptic qualities which helps clear up acne and it removes excess oil from skin. It also helps shrinks blood vessels, which tightens our skin. Witch hazel can speed up healing and is a powerful anti-inflammatory, which also helps soothe skin. Finally, Witch hazel refreshes and rejuvenates skin, refines the pores and seal in moisture.
This also contains 4 different types of acids
- Glycolic Acid is a sugar derived AHA, an exfoliator which removes top layer of dead skin cells, exposing new skin. It also lightens hyper-pigmentation from sun damage or aging.
- Citric Acid comes from oranges and lemons and this AHA will help brighten your skin tone, as it gently exfoliates, smoothing your skin and making your pores look smaller.
- Lactic Acid is another AHA and is derived from milk. It will help brighten your skin and fade hyper-pigmentation, pump your skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, and aids and supports in the production of collagen. Lactic acid is also a humectant, so it will help attract and bind moisture to your face
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) helps to go deep into your pores and skin layers and remove excess oil, dead skin cells, dirt and other impurities, which will help speed up cellular renewal. They both help with hyper-pigmentation, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and refining the texture of your skin. They do help reverse damage caused by photo-aging. BHA’ are lipid/oil soluble, which means they can dissolve in fats and penetrate sebum filled pores much better than AHA’s
What is a peeling gel? I have talked about peeling gels before, so I will mention what they are again here
Peeling gels are not peels ~ they are actually non-physical exfoliators that use fruit enzymes to dissolve dead skin cells and unclog pores, which you can see as you massage it onto your skin. They revitalize and refresh the skin and only remove a small amount of superficial skin. Peeling gels must be applied to clean, DRY skin, otherwise, they do not work as well. Peeling gels should also have an alpha hydroxy acid (glycolic, citric, lactic) as this acid helps in removing dead skin cells ~ lemons and papayas naturally contain alpha hydroxy acids. Another common ingredient is hyaluronic acid, as that will increase moisture and hydration and improve your skin’s texture and tone. They will also contain one or more of the following: acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer or carbomer or cellulose. These ingredients will help “clump” your oil, skin cells and gunk and will form those “balls” on your skin.
This does have 3 different types of AHA’s with the lactic, citric and glycolic acids. It does contain carbomer, which is the clumping material needed for the dirt and oil to bind to. It doesn’t contain hyaluronic acid, but it does have glycerin which is a hydrating humectant and fits the bill nicely. You can see below how it balls up on my skin ~ this was at the end of the day, so I am sure my hand was full of excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells. Now, the description does state micro scrubbing beads, but the gel itself looks pretty bead free ~ it is the clumping of the ingredients in the gel when dirt and oil start to stick to it that comes up as “beads”.
How does it perform? I have used this 3 times now and I really love how soft and silky my skin is after use. Plus the scent!! I feel that it actually is more hydrating than many peeling gels I have used, due to the snail filtrate, propolis and royal jelly ingredients ~ I can feel how moisturized my skin is by touching it after I use this peeling gel. I think this gel just became my favorite peeling gel ever, with its stellar ingredient list, the scent (I am shallow) and the results on my skin. This is also hypoallergenic. 100 mL RV $26.00
Description: B-LAB is a Korean brand that only focuses on cleansing products. Their belief is that the right skincare process starts from natural cleansing and all their cleansing products are made with pure ingredients which will not only maximize effects of other skincare products but will definitely enhance positive skin conditions. B-LAB specializes in skin cleansing and is available to help with all skin problems. A gel-type cleanser with micro scrubbing beads to remove impurities and dead skin cells for brighter skin, micro scrubbing beads removes impurities that are left behind by cleansing for brighter and clearer skin.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Quaternium-60, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance cosDNA analysis
I haven’t used the soaps yet, but I will. I am currently using a pore soap right now and once I am done with that, I am going to pick one of these to try. I do like bar soaps and don’t have issues using them on my face so long it doesn’t make my skin feel dry or stripped. 107 One O Seven soaps are actually solidified liquid soaps, so they could be less harsh than traditional bar soaps and actually be moisturizing like a liquid facial cleanser.
About 107 Secret Formulas (source)
The company’s name ‘107’ derives from one hundred seven secret formulas. The company has one hundred seven different secret formulas that have been kept for 35 generations which has helped to improve healthier body and skin. All of the one hundred seven formulas are experimented and collected by the most prestigious family as traditional folk remedies. One hundred seven secret formulas began many centuries ago at a vinegar brewery. This vinegar itself is one of the secret formulas. The formulas vary from medical instructions to healthy food recipes which help to maintain both youthful look and healthy body. Extraordinary fine skin secret is shared by elders at the vinegar brewery for decades. The secret is finally revealed through the company 107 skincare lines. 107 features crystal clear skincare supported by high quality natural ingredients. 107 combines traditional secret formulas with modern innovation to give radiance and firmness to the skin. 107 also enforces hydration, nourishment and revitalization to the skin. 107 believes that the beauty of skin comes from cleansing, using fine water, and applying right treatments. And 107 has the perfect formulas to match these elements. This is the essence of the 107 secret formulas.
107 One O Seven Premium Vinegar Soaps in Milky Lemon I am so happy that the Fresh has the lemon soap as I love lemons ~ this soap is made with over 20 herbs and naturally fermented vinegar, which helps deep cleanse your skin, removing oil, debris and dead skin cells. It is enriched with vitamins and collagen so that it helps keep your skin smooth and firm. Key Ingredients:
- Vinegar is a natural antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory and it will help restore the pH balance to your skin. Never use Vinegar undiluted on your skin! It is too harsh and you also want a cosmetic grade vinegar, which 107 soaps contain. It contains acetic acid and is known to kill off bacteria and reduce acne. By restoring pH balance to your skin, it will help make your skin inhospitable for bacteria as well, while helping your skin create essential proteins and fatty acids.
- Milk does a body good… ;) Cleopatra was reported to have bathed in milk to keep her skin youthful, brighter and blemish free of imperfections. Milk hydrates and replenishes the skin with moisture, keeping it nourished and radiant. Milk protein extracts help shrink pores, soothes skin irritations, helps lighten skin discolorations from acne, exfoliates dead skin cells, helps speed up the healing of wounds and smooths your skin.
- Lemon is a natural source of Vitamin C and the antioxidants bioflavonoids, which will help gently exfoliate due to the citric acid it contains, as well as smoothing your skin and making your pores look smaller. It will help in the production of collagen and will aid in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and it is an anti-bacterial and antiseptic, so it will help prevent and heal blemishes and wounds. Lemon is fantastic for oily skin, as it is both an astringent and purifying ingredient that will help reduce the oil on the surface of your face. It is also a skin brightener and will help lighten your hyper-pigmentation spots and brighten your skin tone.
These are gentle enough for daily use and based on the photos, it looks like a translucent soap. The Balance Box has the Milky Honey soap. 100 g RV $15.00
Key Ingredients: Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid , Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Sorbitol, Alcohol, NAOH, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Naturally Fermented Vinegar (Gamun’s Hyo 5 years), Milk, Lemon Peel Oil, Coconut Oil, Fragrance
107 One O Seven Premium White Soap (sample) This is the 2nd surprise item in the box. This is a smaller sample of their soaps and it also contains vinegar that has been naturally fermented for over 5 years of time. It contains 20 Asian medicine herbs, known for their rejuvenating and hydrating properties. Their soaps also contain coconut oil, which is rich in vitamins and minerals ~ vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6, iron, phosphorus, calcium ~ and natural proteins which help soothe and moisturize your skin. It helps add moisturize back to dry skin, leaving it smooth and glowing. Its vitamins C and copper will enhance your skin elasticity, so that it can prevent wrinkles, sagging skin and hyper-pigmentation. It also has natural essential fatty acids that soothe and treat dry skin.
I learned from reading 107’s information on vinegar, that the vinegar used in these products are from wheat grown in the Gurye region in Korea ~ why is this interesting? The Gurye region grows its wheat completely free of agricultural chemicals and it is processed free from preservatives and bleaches. 45 grams RV $7.00
Ingredients: : Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid , Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Sorbitol, Alcohol, NAOH, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Naturally Fermented Vinegar (Gamun’s Hyo 5 years), Coconut Oil, Oriental Herb Complex (Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Angelica Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Sophora Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Dandelion Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Nettle Extract), Fragrance
Jayjun Cosmetic Baby Pure Shining 3-Step Mask I received this mask in my Mask Genie for September as well, and I haven’t gotten around to using it yet. Jen at Beautibi is very thoughtful, as she knows I am allergic to rose, so instead of the normal Jayjun Rose Mask, she substituted this one for me. This is our 3rd fun surprise product in the box. This mask will help soothe, moisturize and supply nutrition to your skin ~ this is a 3 step mask, with an essence that you apply first on your clean skin, facial sheet mask and an eye cream. The essence has rose in it, so I won’t use that, but I can use the mask and eye cream. The mask sheet contains fermented ingredients, including soybeans! RV $3.00
Description & Ingredients
Step 1 Blooming Essence: Various kinds of natural vegetable oils help with soothing and supplying nutrients to your skin and by being light and not sticky it adheres well to the skin, keeping it moist for a long period of time.
Purified water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oi, Green Tea Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Colostrum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Rose water), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Everlasting Flower Water, Calendula Flower Water, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol cosDNA
Step 2 Baby Pure Shining Mask: It is full of ingredients that are effective in soothing and moisturizing your skin and highly adhesive cupro fabric mask sheet intensively supplies nutrients to your skin and make it look vibrant and healthy.
Purified Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 3, Beta-glucan, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album(Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Trehalose, Betaine, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Methicone, Isohexadecane, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, Stearath-2, Stearath-21, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Ethanol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance cosDNA
Step 3 Hydro Eye Cream: It is an eye cream that smooths out creases around your eyes and by having light texture, it smoothly sinks into your skin and supplies nutrients and gives soft skin.
Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Triethylhexanoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaisononanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Shea Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Stearate, Trehalose, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, Hoveniae dulcis Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance cosDNA
107 One O Seven Snow Facial Sheet Mask This is pretty exciting ~ a new brand with a new facial sheet mask. One O Seven not only makes lovely soaps, but facial sheet masks and this one is a brightening mask. It does contain some lovely brightening ingredients
- Niacinamide, vitamin B3, is a powerful antioxidant that acts as an anti-inflammatory, improves your skin elasticity, enhance the skin barrier function and also it helps to even out skin tone and reduce post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
- Mulberry helps brighten skin tones as the roots of this tree help suppress tyrosinase enzymes, which are responsible for darkening the skin. It also is an anti-bacterial so it will help improve your skin, by healing and preventing blemishes.
- Pearl powder evens out skin tone and smooths the texture of your skin. It will help boost superoxide dismutase, which is one of the strongest antioxidants enyzmes in our bodies and breaks down harmful oxygen molecules and prevents skin tissue damage. Pearl powder also will aid in the production of collagen, leaving your skin firm and youthful. Rich in amino acids and minerals, it is reported to heal blemishes, reduce the appearance of pores and reduce redness and swelling.
It also has some healing and hydrating ingredients, such as snail secretion filtrate, allantoin, beta glucan and propolis. I did use this mask the other day and these are my initial thoughts
The mask is of a medium weight, not too thin, not too thick and adheres to my face nicely. The essence is not watery, but a bit thicker and most of it is on the mask ~ there isn’t that much left over in the pouch. The scent is a bit hanbang to me ~ very much so with the Asian herbs that make up this mask. I was able to leave this mask on for 40 minutes and when I removed it, my face still was quite damp from the essence. I did notice a more refined texture around my pores and a slight brightening improvement. I didn’t put anything else on my face overnight, and the next morning, my face felt really smooth, soft and I could notice that it was brighter overall. This isn’t a mask I would use in the summer time, as it really is moisturizing for me and I think it is better in the cooler months. I am interested in getting more of these as I do really like the ingredient list quite a bit! RV $2.50
Ingredients: Water ,Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, Snail Secreation Filtrate, Propolis Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Pearl Extract, Beta-Glucan, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance cosDNA analysis
If you couldn’t tell, I really love this box! When I first got this box, I wasn’t sure about it but after using the products now for over a week, I am hooked. The ingredient list on these items is amazing and I hope these products will prove to be effective over time. The products are a bit pricey, but if you are looking to try new brands and want to be more picky in your skin care routine, I do recommend purchasing this box (purchase here). To me, this was well worth the money I spent on it. I am really digging the Wonder Essence and Hyggee Essence and the B-Lab Peeling Gel has skyrocketed to my “repeat” purchase list for peeling gels. All of the products together are worth over $133.00 but Beautibi is selling this box for $92.00.
The promo code I used to get 10% off is TENOFF4U ~ I am not sure if that code is still valid, but if it isn’t and this is your first time purchase at Beautibi, you can get $5.00 off by using my referral link (click here). Now, if you feel that $92.00 is a huge commitment (no argument from me on that), Beautibi carries a “mini” box for $10.00 (click here to purchase) and that contains 2 deluxe samples of the Simplistic Wonder Serum, 2 deluxe samples of the Hyggee Fresh Essence, 2 deluxe samples of Hyggee Balance Essence, 107 One O Seven Premium White Soap sample size and 107 One O Seven Snow Facial Sheet Mask. That will give you a feel for a lot of the products before committing to a larger size.
If you are interested in the Balance Box, follow @vaintreasures at IG, as she won the Classic Beauty Box in Balance. I am sure if you ask, she will give you her impressions on the products! Have you purchased this box? Which variation did you get or want to get? You can also purchase all of the items except for two as stand alones at Beautibi and I have linked the product name to Beautibi’s store page for those items.
[ description in italics from Beautibi. blog post contains referral link ]