I am happy to say I am part of the AB See Blog Party Link Up! The AB See Blog Party will have a new blog post theme every other Sunday. Just submit your blog post that matches the theme ~ can be an old blog post or a new one. Readers can vote for their favorite post on the alternate Sunday🙂
This week’s theme is “My Routine” ~ Let’s share some routines! Skincare, haircare, nailcare ~ your favorite blemish buster routine, sunburn routine, any routine that you feel you would like to share that features Asian products! Your blog post can be a brand new post or an older one.
What’s a Blog Party Link Up?
- Every other Sunday you can submit your blog to the party and visit three others. Leaving a comment on each one.
- It’s a great way to promote your post to new people as well as discover new blogs!
- Don’t blog? Well participate anyway by reading and voting on the posts taking part. You may find a new hidden blog that you love.
Feature your Content
Every other Sunday a new link party and theme will open! Come back the following Sunday to find out the next theme and which posts were the Public’s and Host’s favorite.
Vote for Your Favorite Posts
On October 2nd, the submissions will be closed and you can vote for your favorite blog posts – up to 3! The Top Voted as well as the hosts favorites, will be showcased the following week! So don’t forget to come back to vote for your favorites. Feel free to use the AB See logo to promote on Instagram, twitter or any other social media page!
The Three Simple Rules
- Asian Beauty related posts only. I.E. AB Philosophy or Meta Posts included. Reviews of Western Products are not
- Comment on three other participants posts! It’s all about sharing the fun
- You can include the logo and link back to this page on your submission. Keep the party alive! (Grab the pic below)
Lets Get Social
- Use the tag #ABSee on Instagram and share the love!
- Feel free to promote your posts on your own channel once voting has begun as well.
Click on the image below to enter your submission
Share the Logo!