This week’s Asian Beauty Blog Party blog post to is to show off our Vanity Tables. I don’t have a vanity table. Or desk. It doesn’t exist. I have many places where I have my skincare and makeup items, and they sprawl all over my home.. even in my car and at my office! It would span across space and time and multiple dimensions, it is that huge. I guess it is a transdimensional vanity table (channeling both Dr Who & Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy here) I will have links to all member’s posts at the end of mine🙂
I decided to showcase some items that I don’t talk much about, since I have so much product. I will link the product names to where you can purchase them if you are interested in them. If you have any questions about any of the featured products in my Transdimensional Vanity Table, please ask me in the comments below ~ I will be happy to try and answer them.
Outer Chassis Care~ some of my current body lotions and oils that I love to use are
- Balanced Guru Seva Amazon Rainforest Body Oil (warm, earthy herbal scent)
- Nature Republic Aloe Vera 90% Body Cream (fresh clean cucumber-aloe scent)
- One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum (review here)
- Ahava Dry Oil Body Mist Cactus & Pink Pepper (mini IG review here)
Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me… Always trying new brands of sunscreens! These are some that I am currently using ~ the cosRX and Biore will be reviewed on my blog once I test them out a bit more.
- Thank You Farmer Sun Project Shimmer Sun Essence SPF30 PA ++ (see review here)
- cosRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+PA+++
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SFP50+PA++++
Thank You Farmer Sun Project Shimmer Sun Essence Swatch ~ You can see that it isn’t a strobe cream. Its shimmer is delicate and barely noticeable.
Preparing the Canvas with my face products. I don’t like a heavy foundation or BB cream for the most part and tend to stick with matte tints and powders.
- MAC Studio Fix in NW20 (swatches here)
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (review here)
- Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder (review here)
- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint SPF15 in Nude (swatches here)
- Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Powder (review here)
Make My Eyes & Lashes DiorShow Eye Lash Primer makes any mascara va-va-voom! I also am in love with Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume mascara, liquid eyeliners are my fav and totally am jazzing on Sunday Riley’s blue mascara & Pony Effect Brow Shaper. My eyes are my best feature and I like to emphasize them.
- Pony Effect Contoured Brow Color in Deep Brown
- Jungsun Basics Liquid Stiletto Eyeliner (alas this is no longer available at Memebox…my last one too)
- Sunday Riley The Influencer Extra Volume Glossy Mascara – Midnight Sapphire
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple volume plumping lash primer
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara
- Sunday Riley The Influencer Extra Volume Glossy Mascara Midnight Sapphire
- Pony Effect Contoured Brow Color in Deep Brown
- Jungsun Basics Liquid Stiletto Eyeliner in Black
Our Lips are Sealed I love lip products. The above photo is just the tip of the iceberg with all of the lip balms, glosses, lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, crayons, chubby sticks, gloss pots, lip pencils that I actually own. I need several lips.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey
- Bite Beauty Buttercream Lipstick in Hazelnut
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sake
- Innisfree Canola Honey Lip Balm
- Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Lip Balm in #1 Spilled Wine
- Bite Beauty Buttercream Lipstick in Rosewood
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Firenze
- Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Kir Royale
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Fomo
- Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Lip Color in BloodRoses
- Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in Apple Brandy
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Walkyrie
- Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in Apple Brandy (sheer warm peach-red)
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Walkyrie (warm coral red creme)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey (sheer bold warm nude)
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sake (dusky mauve)
- Bite Beauty Buttercream Lipstick in Hazelnut (brown pink)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Lip Color in BloodRoses (rich Merlot)
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Firenze (dusky mauve)
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Fomo (bright mauve)
- Bite Beauty Buttercream Lipstick in Rosewood (plum rose)
A) Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Lip Balm in #1 Spilled Wine (sheer rich burgundy)
B) Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Kir Royale (rich wine)
My Hair, Flow It, Show It I have fine, limp, straight, oily hair with cowlicks. Yeah, I hate my hair too. My only saving grace is that I have a lot of this glorious hair. I am always trying to find ways to pump up the volume
- Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse
- Balanced Guru Style Me Hair Oil (review here)
- Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist (review here)
- Salon Grafix Professional Freezing Hair Spray
You Smell Purdy I am a lover of oils and natural perfumes and scents. I have tons of them ~ Haus of Gloi is one of my favorite artisan crafted perfume brands ~ I toss my money at them every time they come out with a new release. I tend to lean towards citrus, spices, amber, musk, herbals and foodie scents, like coffee and chocolate.
As you can tell, these products are a mix of Western and Eastern brands ~ my makeup is primarily Western ~ I love the pigmentation from Western makeup and the colors work better for me. So while this is not all Asian beauty products, I find that I like the variety.
Check out my fellow Asian Beauty Blog Partiers!
- Sophie at Maple Tree Blog
- Amy at Peeping Pomeranian
- Laven at Berries in the Snow
- Julie at PDXBeautiful
- Dee at Adoredee
[ blog post contains affiliate links and referrals ]