ToGoSpa Society Box is a monthly subscription services that caters to supplying me with my eye gel habit. They also include an additional product ~ sometimes it is more than one ~ called The Benefit. Every month, we get a hint what the next month’s Benefit theme is and it was “”The Wattle Wonder” and I guessed it might be something for my neck to help tone and firm. Was I right? Let’s find out!
Before I head into the unboxing, I want to briefly tell you what ToGoSpa Society is, if you don’t know. If you do know, you can skip down a bit to my unboxing🙂 I subscribe to ToGoSpa Society just to get their amazing eye gels monthly and they also add in a “benefit” product(s) that varies monthly. The benefit product can be something from their own line or another vendor. A bit more on ToGoSpa Society
A monthly membership that gets you EYES by ToGoSpa each month because we think you should use them ANYTIME if you want to – AND The Benefit,- a gift selected by us – just for you!
What is The Benefit? It’s a special gift from us to you! On our never ending quest to discover the best of the best in “on the go” spa products, we find some extraordinary things! We want to share some of this booty with you, and The Benefit allows us do just that! Each month, along with your EYES, you’ll receive a unique and special gift of one of our favorite products. It could be a gift of our own ToGoSpa brand products, or another brand that we covet. The Benefit will be a full size, spa quality, awesome gift valued from $20 – $50. We won’t tell you what it is, but we know you’re going to LOVE it!
Which flavor of EYES will I receive? Your call. You’ll get to choose between Refreshing Ice Water, Rejuvenating Green Tea and Replenishing Coconut, or a combo of ALL 3.
How does my participation work? Each month you’ll receive you 15 pair of EYES or 30 pair of Eyes and The Benefit. Then we’ll send you a brief questionnaire and ask a few basic things about your experience, and if it’s something you think is worthy of ending up in the ToGoSpa store. Basically, you’re going to be the “deciders” of any ToGoSpa products going forward.
There was a minor price hike on their services for the New Year ~ I am on the $27.50 variety plan, but I have been grandfathered in, so I pay $22.00 a month ~ and will receive the same Benefit product as the other plans, so I am glad that I am not missing out on that! ToGoSpa makes it really easy to switch your plans online as well. The $27.50 variety plan will supply me 2 packs of eye gels ~ randomly selected from Ice Water, Green Tea, Coconut and Pomegranate packs with each pack containing 3 pairs of gels (6 treatments total) ~ plus a “benefit” product, which could be one of their products or a product that they really like ~ valued at $20.00 to $50.00
ToGoSpa Box Revealed!
I received 2 packs of gels, but you can read my in-depth review on the EYES in my original March post. If ToGoSpa comes out with a new type, I will review those at that time. I will state what I received and if you are interested about the full information on the EYES, please read my March blog post on this box. All of the EYES products have these benefits
Activated by the body’s temperature, the nutrients stored in each flexible EYES by ToGoSpa® gel pads work together to aide stressed, tired and aging eyes and skin
- Relaxes, calms, and pumps up hydration levels to new heights.
- De-puffs and reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Reduces irritation and redness.
- Minimizes pores with clarifying, cleansing oils.
- Hydrates crepe-like skin and fine lines.
This month, I received Ice Water EYES ~ Perfect for Anyone with a Face AKA The Original ~ and Green Tea EYES ~ The Energy Drink for Your Face AKA The Dark Circle Warrior. Total packs =2. Total treatments = 6. Value $25.00
The “Benefit” Product
This month’s Benefit is about your neck! ToGoSpa not only makes eye gels, but other products too, like facial masks, oils and now ~ a brand new product.
White Tea Neck Mask ~ The De’colletage Smoother AKA The Wattle Wonder This is a collagen gel neck mask with hyaluronic acid and Vitamins C and E. This mask looks pretty funny and when you drape across your neck, it does look like something out of a sci-fi movie ~ attack of the killer jelly fish or something!! I received a full pack of 3 neck masks, which has a RV of $25.00. This is a brand new item and it isn’t even for sale yet at their online shop!
- Hyaluronic acid is an intensive moisturizing ingredient which bonds water to keep skin hydrated. It is a natural substance found in the human body and it made up of amino and uronic acids, and helps retain 100 to 1,000 times its own water weight in our skin cells.
- Aloe Vera is a powerful moisturizer that doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It soothes, treats inflammation, helps speed up skin healing and also has a plethora of antioxidants ~ beta-carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which help improve your skin’s firmness and keeps your skin moist and hydrated. It also contains over 75 different nutritious ingredients, including minerals, enzymes, amino acids, salicylic acid and much more.
- White Tea extracts are full of powerful anti-oxidants, due to its high concentration of polyphenols anti-oxidants (catechin), white tea extracts can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. White Tea is the least processed type of tea of all of the teas ~ black, green and white ~ as it is made from young tea leaves and buds that are steamed quickly to help protect catechins. Therefore, white tea has the highest catechin content and is richer than green tea
- Glycerin moisturizes and hydrates the skin, leaving your face feeling smooth and sof
- Allantoin is a skin protecting ingredient helps calm and soothe irritation
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin that is essential for tissue growth, repair and collagen production. It is one of the best anti-aging ingredients, as it does combat free radicals.
I used this mask last night and did a quick review on my IG account, which I will repeat here
Moral of tonight’s masking ~ you cannot put a wet gel mask on your neck and try to take a photo standing/sitting upright. The mask will slide down into your boobs. And the mask is kinda clammy. So tonight’s masking is with two really nice masks, despite my disgust face. I am wearing Sister Diary Pearl Birds Nest Mask (Taiwan) and ToGoSpa White Tea Neck mask (just got them tonight!!) After I took this picture, I went and laid down for 20 minutes. ToGoSpa White Tea Neck mask ~ this is from my monthly ToGoSpa Society Box, which includes 6 eye gels monthly and a “Benefit” ~ which is a great product that they pick out (could be theirs or some other vendor). This month is a brand new mask ~ a neck mask ~ and it is made with the same gelly formula as their eye gels, which is really lovely and cooling on the skin, but slips and slides all over the place if you are not lying down. It is a nice moisturizing mask and my skin is not tacky or sticky when I remove it.
Description: NECK is a micro-infused Collagen Gel Neck Mask with Hyaluronic Acid, aloe, Vitamins C and E to lift, tone, moisturize and promote elasticity in the neck area. Activated by the body’s temperature, the nutrients stored in each NECK are released to improve the appearance of the skin in the neck area. Each neck mask provides immediate and visible results to help you look good and feel great!
Ingredients: purified water, aloe vera leaf extract, chitosan, white tea extract, allantoin, red seaweed plant collagen, tocophoral, magnesium ascorbic phosphate, glycerin cosDNA.com analysis
This is a really good month from ToGoSpa Society Box! I did like getting the neck masks ~ they are weird looking but feel great! I just wish there was a neck mask that I could wrap all the way around my neck so I didn’t have to lay down for 20 minutes (I really cannot relax like that! ha!) I paid $22.00, which included shipping and received a value of $50.00 If you order before the 15th, you can still get this month’s box. So, next month, ToGoSpa hinted that it will be “It’s all about that glass” ~ since they’ve started to put in non-beauty items, perhaps a cleaning product?
Are you interested in ToGoSpa Society? If you are, let me know in the comments below and you can join here and tailor your monthly box to your needs! I highly recommend this subscription. If you already are a member, what did you think about this month’s box?
[ description in italics from the linked product site ]
[ this blog post contains affiliate links ]