I went thru several eco-friendly and organic subs to find a couple that I really love! Herbal Bliss is one of them :) I really love this subscription and I hope more people “discover” them, as they keep getting better and better. What is Herbal Bliss Co?
Herbal Bliss enjoys reaching out to the diverse herbal suppliers throughout the USA to bring you five unique samples each month. Our sample categories are Aromatherapy, Blissful Body, Culinary, Well Being and a Spotlight product. Each of our suppliers thoughtfully grows, harvest, and packages to bring you delightful experiences into your home. Herbal Bliss is thrilled to introduce you to a multi-faceted experience each month.
- Passionate About Small Batches ~ Our suppliers are often growing their herbs, creating their recipes, and building their shop fronts on their family farm. You are receiving special, handcrafted gifts from nature without bias to one supplier over another.
- Discover Herbs ~ Herbal products are one of the fastest growing consumer products. Why is that? People are wary of chemical, laboratory products that have who knows what effect on our body systems. We want to put natural products in our bodies and on our skin & hair. We want to read a label and not only be able to pronounce the ingredients, but know what they are
- Education ~ Herbs can be intimidating. Herb shops are usually very helpful, but sometimes you may be afraid to ask questions because other customers seem so well informed. Most people know that you should not ingest herbs for ailments without speaking to your doctor first, but there are many other questions about the use of herbs. Herbs are from the earth and have uses beyond what you think of everyday and we are here to help introduce those uses and the makers of these gifts. We bring education for each category. (source)
Herbal Bliss offers (per box) a month-to-month sub at $25.00, 3 month sub at $22.00, 6 month sub at $20.00 and a yearly sub at $18.00 per box.
Brown Butter Beauty Pumpkin Ginger Glow Sugar Scrub This is from an etsy shop and I love items from etsy. Brown Butter Beauty is located in Brooklyn, New York and they do not include any sulfates, mineral oils or glycerine . They only use food grade oils and they do not conduct animal testing. on any of their products. This smells fantastic! A little bit pumpkin and ginger with cinnamon on top! Sugar scrubs are really great for your body as they help exfoliate to remove dead skin cells, improves circulation which will help you have radiant skin. The sugar and various oils and butters ~ almond, safflower, coconut and cocoa ~ in this product help keep your skin moisturized while pumpkin enzymes will brighten and even out your skin tone. The lovely scent is due to the essential oils of pumpkin, ginger root and cinnamon Deluxe Size 2 oz RV $5.00
Ingredients: Pure Cane Sugar, Pumpkin Fruit Powder, Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Pumpkin Pulp, Ground Cinnamon, Ginger Root Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
Ginger Chi Chi Boost Energy Stick Roll On Energy Boost I was introduced to Ginger Chi with my Luxe Pineapple Renew box and I love their products. This is part of their aromatherapy line. This scent is very hanbang ~ very Asian herbal and is similar to traditional Chinese medicine. Very sharp, it does wake you up! According to Ginger Chi, it will help give you a boost of both physical and mental energy. You just roll this over your pulse points or the back of your neck and massage in. I love hanbang scents, so I really am into this. However, this scent may not be for everyone, but if you are into traditional Chinese medicine, you will enjoy this very much. Ginger Chi is having a Black Friday weekend special ~ use promo code THANKU30 for 30% off ~ expires 11/30/2015 Full Size 3.5 oz RV $16.00
Fresh Ginger Oil. Ginger is a healing herb used extensively in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. The essential oil is specially distilled from the fresh rhizome, which has the benefit of making the oil smell like biting into a piece of freshly sliced ginger. Warm and spicy, Ginger supports the flow of Chi throughout the body by stimulating both the immune and circulatory systems.Ginger is known for its ability to boost and sustain energy levels, awaken the mind, and soothe the digestive system. Proper flow of Chi is essential to optimal health and beauty source Ginger Chi
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary verbenone) leaf oil, Zingiber officinale (Fresh Ginger) root oil, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) oil*. *Organic
Fredericksburg Farms Hen Scratch Poultry Rub Before I even read the description card, I saw this item and thought, just in time for Thanksgiving! ahaha I love a good seasoning rub and this one is made of some nice ingredients that I normally would not think to put on a chicken ~ brown sugar, red pepper, lemon peel, along with the traditional ingredients of paprika, onion and garlic Very interested in using this! It sounds very yummy and spicy. 1 oz RV $3.29
Description: Pioneer settlers in the Texas Hill Country considered two things to be top priority when setting up a homestead. First, you needed a good milk cow to provide milk and butter for the family. Second, you needed a good flock of chickens. The purpose of the chickens were two-fold. First, they provided meat and, second, on a daily basis they provided eggs for eating and baking. Well, that tradition is still alive and well in Fredericksburg today. Even in the middle of town, you’ll see homes that have a flock of chickens in the side yard! Nothing beats the taste of fresh “yard” eggs. And, nothing beats the taste of a young bird grilled over an open fire or oven-roasted to perfection. Fredericksburg Farms Hen Scratch Poultry Rub enhances the flavor of chicken, dove, quail or turkey with a combination of paprika, onion, garlic, lemon peel, a hint of brown sugar and red pepper.
Ingredients: salt, brown sugar (sugar, cane syrup), spces, dehydrated garlic, paprika, chili pepper, dehydrated lemon peel, red pepper, onion powder
Light Mountain Natural Hair Color & Conditioner (Neutral Henna) What a coincidence! I am currently testing some hair products (scalp treatments and conditioning treatments) and this one sounds perfect for my review! Look for that in mid to late December timeframe. I have used henna before for coloring my hair red when I was younger, but this is the first time I will use a neutral henna. This 100% pure botanical hair conditioner will deep condition and bring shine and body back to your hair. It is free from ammonia, peroxide and chemicals, no animal ingredients or testing, cruelty free and is certified USDA organic Full Kit 4 oz RV $6.99
Description: Complete All Natural Conditioning Program ~ Illustrated instructions, includes cap & gloves. Our Neutral conditioner contains only pure botanicals and nothing else Light Mountain Natural Neutral is intended to help condition and provide body & fullness to your hair. We use only the finest botanical ingredients and nothing else. Neutral does not provide color. If you want to color your hair, try either our Light Mountain Natural range of colors, or the Color the Gray! range for gray hair.
Ingredients: Cassia auriculata (senna) leaf powder*, Lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf powder* * Certified Organic
Natural Patches of Vermont Essential Oil Patches ~ Variety Pack Not only is Herbal Bliss excited that they found this product, I am too! I love these types of items and there are eight full size patches to meet a variety of needs. 8 Full Size Patches 2.2 x 2.8 inches RV $18.72 (manufacturers website price)
- Eucalyptus Citriodora/Cough & Cold Formula In this custom formulated blend, the refreshing, energizing, and uplifting aromas of Peppermint, Camphor and Lemongrass work in concert with Lemon Eucalyptus to help ease symptoms associated with the common cold. Purifying, invigorating and cleansing, the oils in this blend work in conjunction to soothe, revitalize and protect whenever germs and allergens attack the head, nose and throat. Ingredients: Olive oil, eucalyptus citriodora, camphor, peppermint and lemongrass essential oils.
- Arnica/Aches & Pains Formula Warming and invigorating, this blend targets the aches and pains in muscles and joints to restore physical freedom. In this custom formulated blend, Arnica works in concert with the warming and invigorating aromatics of Cayenne, Ginger, Rosemary & Lemongrass to target tense/sore muscles and joints. Ingredients: Olive oil, arnica, cayenne, rosemary, lemongrass and ginger essential oils.
- Bergamot/Calming Stress Formula Aromatically uplifting, balancing and anchoring, the oils of Bergamot, Rosemary, Ginger work in concert with the calming aroma of Lavender to promote relaxed composure, tranquility and balance. Uplifting, balancing and anchoring, this blend has been formulated to restore balance, while supporting the body’s physical and emotional shield against stress. Ingredients: Olive oil, bergamot, ginger, rosemary and lavender essential oils.
- Lemongrass/Mental Focus & Energy Formula In this custom formulated blend, the uplifting, awakening and refreshing aromas of Lemongrass, and Peppermint work in concert with the soothing and sensual scent of Ylang Ylang to help open the pathways to clear thinking and mental awareness. Vitalizing, refreshing and awakening, this blend has been formulated to stimulate mental focus and alleviate mental fatigue, allowing you to concentrate on the task at hand. Ingredients: Olive oil, lemongrass, peppermint and ylang ylang essential oils.
- Rose Geranium/PMS & Menopause Formula The mood brightening, centering and calming aroma of this blend has been formulated to provide balance during some of the most uncomfortable and challenging moments in a woman’s life. Mood brightening, centering and calming, this blend has been formulated to soothe the emotional and physical responses to hormonal fluctuations, providing balance during some of the most uncomfortable and challenging moments in a woman’s life. Ingredients: Olive oil, rose geranium, clary sage and bergamot essential oils.
- Citrus/Energy Formula Aromatically uplifting, stimulating and refreshing Citrus, Mint and Sage work in concert with soothing Lavender to help you stay awake, alert and active without the “crash” associated with other energy boosters. Uplifting, stimulating and refreshing this blend has been formulated to help you stay awake, alert and active throughout the day, without the “crash” associated with other energy boosters. May also aid in dispelling feelings of listlessness and withdrawal from life, whether caused by internal or external influences. Ingredients: Olive oil, tangerine, orange, sage, lavender and peppermint essential oils.
- Lavender/Sleep Formula Aromatically relaxing, calming and normalizing. In this blend, Lavender, Chamomile and Jasmine act in concert to help clear your thoughts and quiet the mind so that you fall asleep naturally. Relaxing, calming and normalizing, this blend of oils will open the pathways to relaxation and restful sleep by soothing nervous tension and easing stress related conditions. Ingredients: Olive oil, lavender, chamomile and jasmine essential oils.
- Tea Tree/Itch & Skincare Formula In this custom formulated blend, the calming, purifying and balancing properties of Tea Tree, Aloe Vera, Lemon Eucalyptus and Lavender combine to produce a soothing skin-care blend suitable for use on rashes, breakouts, insect bites. Cleansing, calming and healing, this blend has been formulated to soothe irritating rashes, break-outs and insect bites. Ingredients: Olive oil, tea tree, aloe vera, eucalyptus citriodora and lavender essential oils.
Description: Here at Natural Patches of Vermont we are proud of the fact that our products are manufactured to meticulous standards using pure essential oils in an olive oil carrier. Our products are free of any artificial colors, fragrances and Latex. In addition, we do not employ animals or animal based materials in the testing or production processes. Natural Patches of Vermont body patches harness the power of pure essential oils and aromatherapy to help open the pathways to vibrant health and well-being, and could not be easier to use.
How To Use: Simply place the patch on your upper chest, any pulse point or the location indicated on the packaging. Once the essential oils are activated by your body heat, they will begin to release their therapeutic benefits.
They also have the following patches as well for sale at their website
- Mint/Muscle & Nerve Formula
- Chamomile /Headache & Migraine Formula
- Sweet Fennel /Appetite Suppressant Formula
- Frankincense/Romance Formula
- Eucalyptus Radiata/Allergy Formula
- Rosemary/Memory Formula
This month is fantastic!! Two ginger products that I will use, great herbal poultry seasoning, henna deep conditioner ~ just in time for the harsh winter months and the best thing ever ~ a variety pack of healthy patches, all of which will help with various issues. I paid $20.00 for my box, as I am on a 6 month subscription and received a value of $50.00, which has to be the highest ever value from Herbal Bliss ~ most excellent for eco-friendly, artisan crafted herbal based sub box😀
Do you subscribe to Herbal Bliss? Once again, I hope that more people sign up for their service, as I do believe they select unique products that are all based on herbs. Are you interested in this subscription and what products do you want to try out?
[ descriptions in italics from linked websites ]