Starting off the 2nd week of November and I am already missing the greens of spring and summer. Today’s Beauty Zen is very green and features a couple of my favorite brands. If you want more information on a specific product, comment below and I will do my best to answer your question! I most likely would have written about them (or will) here at my blog and if so, I will add those links at the end of the blog post.
Take photos of your “Beauty Zen” and post on your social media sites ~ use hashtag #unboxingbeautyzen so we can all see the Zenful products you love!
My Sunday Beauty Zen for 11.8.2015
- Recipe by Nature Green Tea Cleansing Oil Memebox ~ testerkorea I have been waiting to try this for over a year! Memebox, back when it was International, was supposed to have included this oil in the Green Tea box, but it was replaced with a hand cream😦 They just started to carry it again at the Memebox USA shop and I picked it up ~ look, it has green tea leaves in the oil and it actually does smell like tea🙂 I am currently doing a test with several oil cleansers and this one will be included.
- Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Water Memebox ~ amazon ~ Innisfree I love Cleansing waters ~ I started to use them last year and really became a convert when I purchased My Beauty Diary Ultra Cleansing Water. I wanted to try a green tea version and where else to turn but Innisfree? I use cleansing waters a lot ~ first thing in the morning to wipe off any beauty creams from the night before, when I get home from work, just to refresh my face and after I double cleanse or wash off a face pack (gel or clay), to ensure that I got every bit of the product off my face. This cleansing water does leave behind a bit of a tacky feeling, that my skin will absorb it quickly, so it isn’t like I have a heavy dew face going on or anything. For those familiar with Innisfree’s green tea line, the scent is the same in this product as well ~ it is a fresh floral-herbal scent. I guess why I use Innisfree Green Tea products in the winter time is that a) I need the extra moisture and b) due to the heating in buildings, my nose is always clogged up and I can barely smell anything ~ haha I also love this product because it has a pump applicator😀
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum Memebox ~ amazon ~ Innsifree ~ I used this product last winter and when Memebox had it in their store the past month, I picked up another one. This is a nice serum, it helps me keep my skin moisturized without feeling greasy and it doesn’t break me out (a win right there) It is a classic skincare product for me. Innisfree has 4 green tea lines ~ Fresh = oily skin, Balancing = combo skin, Moisture = dry skin. This serum is good for all 3 skin types as it is the green tea SEED line ~ which is part of their special moisturizing and nourishing care line.
- Innisfree #112 Scotland Check from Tartan Check Collection cosmetic-love ~ eBay ~ testerkorea No, it is not green tea, but this is a great deep blackened green nail polish with a creme finish. It is perfect for winter ~ I feel like it should smell like pine trees! The Tartan Check line has some great shades, I also purchased a deep navy blue and a burgundy shade as well. I might have to do some of those nail designs when I am feeling bored!
- The Tao of Tea Genmaicha Green Tea & Toasted Rice iHerb ~ amazon This tea is mild, but you can steep it longer if you like a deeper taste. I love the nuttiness that the toasted rice brings to the green tea flavor
Recipe by Nature Green Tea Cleansing Oil: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Isostearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, tocopheryl acetate, purified water, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water, Propylene Glycol, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, fragrance cosDNA.com analysis
Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Water: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (85%), Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propanediol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance cosDNA.com analysis
Innisfree The Grean Tea Serum: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Alcohol, Propanediol, Diethyoxyethyl Succinate, Dipropylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, DL-Panthenol, Betaine, Trehalose, Niacinamide, PEG/PGG-17/6 Copolymer, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-16 Alcohols, Potassium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Palmitic Acid, Hydogenated Lecithin, Octyldodeceth-16, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance cosDNA.com analysis
Have you tried any of my Zen-Featured products? What do you think of them ~ please let me know in the comments below🙂
[ blog post contains affiliate link ]
[ descriptions in italics from linked product site ]