Ahh, November… I hope you will all have a great Día de los Muertos! November marks the gloomy season for me ~ overcast grey skies, ominous winds with a
promise threat of a winter chill. I need a little sparkle now! I want to feel like a woodland sprite 😀 If you want more information on a specific product, comment below and I will do my best to answer your question! I most likely would have written about them (or will) here at my blog and if so, I will add those links at the end of the blog post.
Take photos of your “Beauty Zen” and post on your social media sites ~ use hashtag #unboxingbeautyzen so we can all see the Zenful products you love!
My Sunday Beauty Zen for 11.1.2015
- Anna Sui Rose Cheek Color in #100 Mystic Rose beauty.com Anna Sui has some of the most beautiful packaging on the face of this earth ~ at least to me. Her smokey translucent “carved” cases are just so intricate. I have both the original Anna Sui blush case and I thought that was beautiful. With her latest changes, about a year or so ago, her packaging has transcended beauty. But that is not just the only reason why I love this blush. The beautiful floral embossed blush in shimmery white, shimmery pale pink, pale blue and soft lavender all swirled together make for a glowing and radiant look. This is a highlighter for me, but if you had really pale skin, it could be your primary blush. It is just beautiful and no swatch can do it justice!
- Innisfree Mineral Rose Marbling Blusher No.1 Romantic Rose eBay ~ ibbi (ibuybeauti) ~ w2beauty This is an actual blush, but it is so sparkly and pink, I use it as a highlighter. I use all of the blush colors as high lighers because they are a festival of sparkle! This baked powder has swirls of rose, coral and gold. Innisfree has discontinued their Rose Marbling line, but you can still find them on eBay, w2Beauty and jolse.
- Innisfree Mineral Rose Marbling Blusher No.1 Gorgeous Rose (Bright Rose)
- Innisfree Mineral Rose Marbling Blusher No.2 Soft Rose (Delicate Rose)
These two shades are so similar and on my skin, they do look very much alike. No.1 is more “white” than No.2 and it has a slight greenish-gold cast to it, but it is only noticeable when I put No.1 next to No.2 No.2 is more a bright vanilla shimmer. Both of these leave my skin glowing and the shimmer isn’t chunky, so it is more sophisticated. I do like to “glow” but only with powders 😀 These are pretty dense, as they use the “baked” method to create these marbling products. I can swirl my brush over this and so far, it doesn’t seem to make a dent in the product! I think these will last me a long time.
- Bésame Porcelain Cashmere Powder Compact besame cosmetics ~ I don’t really use this powder that much, but I have to say, when I want to go all fancy and glam, I tuck this little gem in my purse. This is a rose gold-tone, highly reflective metal compact with Bésame’s classic chrysanthemum logo on the front. It has a little mirror inside and it is just adorably beauteous!
w2beauty sponsor code ~ save $5.00 off your first purchase of $30.00 or more ~ use sponsor code 0811226902 when you register 🙂
Different packaging, same color for Anna Sui’s Rose Cheek Color
Have you tried any of my Zen-Featured products? What do you think of them ~ please let me know in the comments below 🙂
[ blog post contains affiliate link ]
[ descriptions in italics from linked product site ]