It is the middle of October ~ where did 2015 go? I am all over the map with this week’s Beauty Zen products. A little bit of everything! If you want more information on a specific product, comment below and I will do my best to answer your question! I most likely would have written about them (or will) here at my blog and if so, I will add those links at the end of the blog post.
Take photos of your “Beauty Zen” and post on your social media sites ~ use hashtag #unboxingbeautyzen so we can all see the Zenful products you love!
My Sunday Beauty Zen for 10.18.2015
- Indigo Wild Zum Chakra Shea Butter Bath Salts iHerb.com You know my love of Zum soaps ~ they also make bath salts and they are amazing. This is the second set I’ve purchased from iHerb.com and I am now hoarding them! I am only showing 1 of them here in the photo, but have the gift set below in is full glory.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Confident Macys A pricey lip sheer balm in a lovely rosewood shade, but oh my. It is so decedent!
- Shiseido Lacquer Gloss RS306 Plum Wine – rosy violet Sephora I received this as a sample last year from Sephora and purchase the full size because it is such a lovely shade.
- alba Botantical Hawaiian Body Builder Mango Conditioner Amazon Smells like MANGO. And this is a thick nourishing conditioner that doesn’t weigh down my fine straight hair. I love this so much that I have it on auto delivery with Amazon (for 3 years now!)
- amika Bombshell Blowout Spray Birchbox Love this spray! My hair dries faster with it as well.
Lavender Crown Chakra
Rosemary Third Eye Chakra
Eucalyptus Throat Chakra
Peppermint Heart Chakra
Frankincense & Myrrh Solar Plexus Chakra
Sandalwood Sacral Chakra
Dragons Blood Root Chakra
Treat your chakras to a breath of fresh aura. These shea butter bath salts are infused with vibrational energy and essential oils that help open and balance each of the seven chakras- crown, third-eye, throat, heat, solar-plexus, sacral and root. Tantric translation: they help soothe your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual lopsidedness. These natural seal salt crystals are also steeped in ultra-moisturizing shea butter and meadow foam seed oil, and tinted with all-natural micas for that natural glow. With this whole set you’ll be on your way to setting yourself whole.
Unboxing Beauty Product Info
Have you tried any of my Zen-Featured products? What do you think of them ~ please let me know in the comments below 🙂
[ blog post contains affiliate link ]
[ descriptions in italics from linked product site ]