As I am a Memebox Ambassador, I get some products at times to try out for you all! These are items that may not be things I would normally purchase or they are new items.
Memebox recently sent me several items again ~ A set of Derfill Zoo Animal Facial Sheet Masks and I’m MemePuff Set
Animal and other designed facial sheet masks are all the rage now! Just go out on IG and you can see so many selfies with animal masks :D I thought it was very nice of Memebox to send me masks that were fun and on trend.
Description: This soothing and nourishing mask rejuvenates tired skin in order to produce healthier skin cells. This mask is fortified with natural herb extracts which have whitening, anti-aging and revitalizing properties. It deeply nourishes the pores while locking in proper moisture and abundant nourishment to put the skin at its best condition.
The ingredients for the 3 Derfill Zoo Animal Masks ~ Tiger (Collagen), Panda (Aqua) and Cat (Vitamin) ~ all have the same ingredients, with the exception of bamboo water in the Panda mask and Ascorbic Acid in the Cat mask. Some ingredients of note in the masks
- Glycerin helps with healing of wounds, is an humectant, sealing in moisture, maintain’s the skin’s water balance on an intercellular level, which makes the skin look healthy, moist (not dry and scaly), soft to touch, and is also an emollient, leaving your skin looking radiant and supple
- Citrus Paradisi (grapefruit) Fruit is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which helps combat free radicals and can protect the skin from toxins that can prematurely age the skin. It is also an antinseptic, which will protect your skin from infections, such as blemishes.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen ~ Deeply moisturizes the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) ~ is an intensive moisturizing ingredient which bonds water to keep skin hydrated. It is a natural substance found in the human body and it made up of amino and uronic acids, and helps retain 100 to 1,000 times its own water weight in our skin cells.
- Betaine is a humectant and anti-irritant. It temporarily reduces the depth of wrinkles in your skin, making your skin look smoother.
- Trehalose allows for skin to lock in moisture that otherwise might be lost, when applied topically.
- Honey is a natural humectant, which means it can attract and retain moisture, keeping skin hydrated and prevent drying. It also is an antioxidant and has anti-bacterial properties, to help with combating and healing free radical damage.
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (brown alga) has a plethora of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and are hydrating, nourishing and protect and heal the damage done by free radicals, as they are rich in antioxidants.
- Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) is a powerful moisturizer that doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It soothes, treats inflammation, helps speed up skin healing and also has a plethora of antioxidants ~ beta-carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which help improve your skin’s firmness and keeps your skin moist and hydrated. It also contains over 75 different nutritious ingredients, including minerals, enzymes, amino acids, salicylic acid and much more.
- Ceramide 3 will help repair your skin barrier, which will help retain moisture and improve your skin’s ability to resist aging
Derfill Zoo Tiger (Collagen) Real Mask This mask has the collagen ingredient before the sodium hyaluronate, which the other 2 masks have those two ingredients in reverse order. This is the Collagen mask, so it makes sense that collagen would be higher up in the ingredient list.
Ingredients: water, glycerin, butylene glycol, propanediol, dimethicone, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, alcohol, hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate, betaine, trehalose, phenyl trimethicone, carbomer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, honey extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium hydroxide, sodium polyacrylate, hydrogenated lecithin, ceramide 3, fragrance cosDNA.com analysis
You can see that this mask is full of essence and it is thick, like a serum. I hate doing selfies, so I will tell you that the mask is cute and the tiger stripes are very vibrant! After I removed the mask, my face was still quite sticky with the essence and I patted it in to be absorbed further.
I also used a V-Line mask too, which I purchased from Memebox. I first put on the V-line mask and then applied the Tiger mask over that.
Mediheal V.T.R. V-Line Stretching Patch Where have these been all my life? I’ve just started using V-line products. I don’t know if they actually help with lifting the skin just yet, but I like this idea of having a mask for my chin and jaw area. Alas, I cannot use these anymore, because I had a reaction to them, because they have rose flower water in them. However, there are many V-line masks out there and I just have to look up the ingredients first. Memebox’s ingredient list was incorrect/incomplete…again. I want to stick with Mediheal, as they have a double mask hooks for your ears ~ one that is around your chin and then another ear hooks for under your chin.
Description: Mediheal’s VTR V-Line Stretching Patch features Hydrolyzed Collagen, Adenosine and Caffeine as its main ingredients. These ingredients work efficiently together to promote a smaller and more contoured face. It releases the proper amount of heat to eliminate fats and toxins that are stuck within the skin. With its uniques lifting technology, it stretches the skin up to make it firmer and perfectly sculpted. It also leaves the skin properly nourished and moisturized, therefore promoting youthful and radiant skin.
How to use: After washing and toning, place the VTR V-Line Stretching Patch onto the chin area. Hang both sideholes on both of the ears. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes for it to fully take effect. After removing, massage the remaining essence onto the V-Line area in an upward motion.
Ingredients: water, glycerin, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed collagen, glycereth-26, rose centifolia flower water, betaine, zea mays (corn) silk extract, triethanolamine, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, adenosine, acetyl hexapeptide-8, disodium EDTA, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed pea protein, hydrolized elastin, crataegus oxyacantha fruit extract, panax ginseng root extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, coffea arabica (coffee) seed extract, diospyros kaki leaf extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, wine extract, caprylhydroxamic acid, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, boswellia serrata resin extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, geranium maculatum oil cosDNA.com analysis
Derfill Zoo Panda (Aqua) Real Mask The Panda mask is the Aqua mask and it has an additional ingredient from the Collagen mask ~ bamboo water.
- Bamboo (bambusa vulgaris) is a naturally rich source of the essential mineral, silica, which is a component of collagen. Collagen helps fill out and firm your skin, while improving its elasticity. Bamboo retains moisture and has antioxidant properties, while being perfect for sensitive skin, because it is an anti-irritant and is soothing.
Ingredients: water, glycerin, butylene glycol, propanediol, dimethicone, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, alcohol, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, betaine, trehalose, phenyl trimethicone, carbomer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, honey extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, bambusa vulgaris water (bamboo), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium hydroxide, sodium polyacrylate, hydrogenated lecithin, ceramide 3, fragrance cosDNA.com analysis
Derfill Zoo Cat (Vitamin) Real Mask The kitty-cat mask is the “vitamin” mask and this means that an extra ingredient was added ~ Vitamin C!
- Ascorbic Acid (L-ascorbic acid) is one of the commonly used form of Vitamin C in skincare products. Vitamin C will help fade sun spots and acne spots (hyper-pigmentation) and will firm your skin. It also helps boost other antioxidants when mixed with them, repairing and protecting your skin from free radical cell damage.
Ingredients:water, glycerin, butylene glycol, propanediol, dimethicone, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, alcohol, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, betaine, trehalose, phenyl trimethicone, carbomer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, honey extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium hydroxide, sodium polyacrylate, ascorbic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, ceramide 3, fragrance cosDNA.com analysis
- The ingredient list, with the exception of one item, is pretty solid and has some nice beneficial properties
- The designs are really cute and well defined
- The colors are quite vivid
- Very affordable masks
- These masks contain alcohol. I do not smell the alcohol in the product, but they do contain it.
Meme Puff Set I don’t really use BB cushions so I am not using these puffs for what they were originally made for! My puffs for my Mac facial products ~ Studio Fix, a powder and Studio Tech, a more heavy duty foundation ~ always look like I am sponging up some scene from Saw. You know, after a while, despite cleaning your sponges and puffs, they never get back to their pristine condition and dabbing foundation over blush, oil and other products does get those puffs pretty gross looking…fast. I am always buying cheapo puff replacements but they never work as well as the original.
These puffs from Memebox are not exactly the same as the Mac sponge types, but they are better! These have the same type of puffs in BB air cushions and in fact, these were originally designed for IOPE, HERA, Sulwhasoo and Laneige Air Cushions. The blue side is made with “ruby cell” technology with polyurethane materials, which can hold 1.6 times more water than a synthetic latex puff, so if you are using a cream or liquid foundation, this would be of major plus. It does deposit the Mac Studio Tech cream fairly well and evenly, but I do have to learn to “pat” the cream on instead of just smoothing it on like I did before.
For my powder finishes, Mac Studio Fix and also my finishing powder, Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pack, these work even better. MemePuffs pick up the powder nicely and deposit it cleanly on my skin. I like the fact that these are also antibacterial and are so affordable, that I don’t feel guilty throwing them out when they have gotten dirty and old. These are a nice size, about 2 inches across, with a little loop on one end, so you can easily put your fingers thru it to get a better grip on the puff. There are 5 puffs in this set.
- Easy to use applicator
- Not eco-friendly, but really, no replacement puff is.
Where to purchase
- Derfill Zoo Animal Facial Sheet Masks On sale at Memebox $2.00 each
- Meme Puff Set $5.00
- Mediheal V.T.R. V-Line Stretching Patch On sale at Memebox $2.00
I really recommend the Meme Puffs ~ I think these are a great addition to my Beauty Tools!! Many thanks to Memebox for sending me these products to try out. Have you tried any of the Animal Masks or Meme Puffs? Let me know in the comments below how you liked (or disliked) them!
I have a whole section in my blog, devoted to Memebox, so if you want to know more, check out the Memebox category. If you are new to Memebox, you use my referral link here and get 20% off your first order of $25.00 or more!
Promos for August
- Free shipping off your order of $30 or more
- If you are new to Memebox, you use my referral link here and get 20% off your first order of $25.00 or more!
- WELCOME for 15% off for your first purchase
- MAKEUPLOVE for 15% off any order
- Take $4 off the Nylon x Memebox #ItGirlPalette using ‘NYLON4‘
- Get 20% off your order over $100 including the Nylon x Memebox #ItGirlPalette using ‘NYLON20‘
[ this blog contains affiliate links ]
[ Description in italics from the linked websites in the product name ]
[ Some products featured in this blog post were provided to me for review by Memebox. Any opinions here are my own and are honest ]