Recently, Memebox USA released the Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 set, which you can choose from 3 different eye shadow palettes and 4 different Blossom lipsticks:
- Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad #01 Brown Bloom Very taupe neutrals with a medium brown shade
- Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad #02 Pink Bloom Rose and rose-gold shades with a dark brown shade
- Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad #03 Orange Bloom Gold and orange shades with a dark copper brown shade
- Pony Blossom Lipstick #01 Rose Garden Brick red (semi-matte)
- Pony Blossom Lipstick #02 Spring Romance Plum (semi-matte)
- Pony Blossom Lipstick #03 Orange Dahila Muted peach (glossy)
- Pony Blossom Lipstick #04 Blooming Love Bright sheer pink (glossy)
I have been waiting for this collection to be released here in the states, as I saw it on Memebox Korea site for a while now. As I have a lot of brown palettes and several rose-y palettes (all from Memebox!), I decided to go with the Orange Bloom Quad and also purchase two of the lipsticks ~ Rose Garden and Spring Romance. I wasn’t sure which lipstick shade I should get between Rose Garden and Spring Romance, so I got both.
The products came in beautiful boxes ~ it has a light pink background, with white flowers, outlined in gold.
Pony Easy Shine Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad #03 Orange Bloom
This compact is sturdy and heavy!! The lid is in a bright reflective gold, with Pony emblazoned in holographic lettering. the bottom of the compact is white and when opened, there is a mirror and the four shadows are nested in gold colored plastic. There is no brush, which is fine by me, as the brushes in the Memebox palettes are crap.
These colors are beautiful ~ more than I imaged they would be. I purchased the Orange Bloom, as I do not have any colors like this in my eyeshadow collection, or at least, not as much as I do with the browns and pinks. The quality of these shadows are also fantastic ~ I wonder if they changed the formulas, because there is not that much fall out with the glitter shades and I find these to be much more pigmented than Pony 2 and the Nylon palette. These colors are so lovely for spring and summer.
All colors were swatched without primer and only swiped twice on the arm. There is no fall out of pigment that I can see and these are lovely soft shades that have good pigmentation.
1. Glam Nude Beige ~ a peachy neutral shade. Not matte, there is a little bit of shimmer in it, but not that much
2. Glam Gold Orange ~ a lovely soft glitter peach-orange
3. Shine Brown Orange ~ a bright (but not obnoxious) orange shimmer
4. Shine Copper Brown ~ a dark copper brown shimmer
Here is what Memebox had for swatches on their website
Pony Blossom Lipsticks
These lipsticks are made with a white flower complex, honey and shea butter. The two I purchased are semi-matte finishes, whereas #03 and #04 are glossy finishes. The lipstick case is a white with Pony written in silver lettering.
#01 Rose Garden, #02 Spring Romance
These lipsticks are very creamy and glide on smoothly without tugging. They are a semi-matte finish, which means they do have some luster to them and they are moisturizing. I found them to be highly pigmented and just beautiful colors. Rose Garden is a muted brick-reddish-orange shade. I was hoping that it would be this color and not just “red”. Spring Romance is brighter color of plum-red.
Only one swipe of the lipstick below.
This is what Memebox had for the colors, which surprisingly enough, is pretty damn close to the real thing!
I absolutely love the Orange Bloom eyeshadow palette, Rose Garden & Spring Romance lipsticks. The Rose Garden color goes really well with the Orange Bloom palette and I love plummy shades in general. I am so happy that I purchased the Orange palette ~ I wasn’t sure if I would like it or not, but now that I have it, I am SO happy!
Did you purchase any of the new Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 palettes and Pony Blossom lipsticks? What shades did you get and are you just as pleased as I am with them?
All of these, plus the other shades, are still on sale at Memebox
- Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad #01 Brown Bloom
- Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad #02 Pink Bloom
- Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad #03 Orange Bloom
- Pony Blossom Lipstick #01 Rose Garden
- Pony Blossom Lipstick #02 Spring Romance
- Pony Blossom Lipstick #03 Orange Dahila
- Pony Blossom Lipstick #04 Blooming Love
They just released some boxes, featuring the Pony Spring line
These boxes not only have the quad mentioned, but a Blossom lipstick, blushes, eyeliners, mascara and a mystery skincare item!
Promos for April
I don’t have much in promo codes, Memebox has not sent any affiliate codes yet, so I am posting what I have
- NYLON15 for 15% off your cart that must include the Nylon x Memebox #ItGirlPalette
- NYLON4 for $4 OFF for the #ItGirlPalette, our collaboration eyeshadow product with NYLON magazine.
- WELCOME for 10% off any purchase
[ disclaimer: this blog contains affiliate links ]
[ promo images from us.memebox.com and websites linked in product name. Description in italics from the linked websites in the product name ]