I received Maxasorb Melatonin Cream by Vita Sciences in return for my honest and unbiased review from Tomoson. I was really excited to be chosen for this campaign, as I do have troubles falling asleep and staying asleep. I have tried Melatonin pills before, but I am really bad about remembering to take my pills. However, as I have a nightly skincare routine, this product seems to fit in with that routine!
About Maxasorb Melatonin Cream
- Using Maxasorb Melatonin as directed is a safe and will help Decrease the time needed to fall asleep; Increase sleepiness; Increase sleep duration. Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, greaseless Maxasorb Melatonin is easily absorbed into your skin. Each 1.7 ounce bottle delivers 60 applications of lotion in protected and measured amounts. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Maxasorb Melatonin lotion uses only natural, safe ingredients
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION – This will aid in falling asleep faster, improves alertness during the day, and reduces daytime fatigue.
Melatonin is a hormone that controls sleep cycles and if you have low levels of melatonin, you may suffer from sleep disorders, such as insomnia. I have always suffered from insomnia and staying asleep, even when I was much younger, and it has gotten worse as I have aged, as melatonin is not produced in sufficient quantities.
I have taken sleeping pills before, which make me groggy and tired in the morning. Melatonin pills seemed to have worked for me in the past, but the problem I have is remembering to take my pills. When I saw this product, however, I got really excited, as a cream I can handle! I have a huge night skin care routine and adding this product into my routine is not an issue. I keep this bottle on my nightstand, so I can just put it on when I turn in. I apply one pump, which is 3 mg of Melatonin, of the cream rub into my wrists.
Maxasorb uses an airless dispenser and this is a 50 mL bottle, which has about 60 applications. The lotion is thick, creamy and it has no scent. Once I rub it into my wrists, it absorbs quickly and there is no greasiness or oiliness to dirty up my linens. I was not sure how quickly this product would work on me and I did use for about a week before it started to really take effect ~ remember Melatonin regulates sleep cycles, so for me, it needed time to effectively regulate it. Since I have been using it for more than 2 weeks, within 10 minutes, I started feeling really sleepy and got that feeling of floating away that I get when I really start to fall asleep. When I wake up in the morning, I do not feel groggy at the very least. The ingredients list has some good moisturizing and all natural products, such as aloe and coconut oil, so this should not irritate your skin, unless you are allergic to some of these items. This is also not made with any parabens and it is manufactured in the USA.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Palm Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Myristoleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Melatonin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
Will I continue to use this product? Yes, I would like to get my body’s sleep cycle regulated and in a pattern that is normal for me ~ the last several years have been really rough on my already wonky sleep patterns ~ and I am hoping that Maxasorb Melatonin lotion will get my body used to sleeping through the night and then I can wean myself off of it, perhaps only using it when I need to.
I really wasn’t sure if this product would work for me, but it does! If you suffer from insomnia, jet lag or work hours that make it difficult to regulate your sleep patterns, this might be a beneficial product for you to try. I also like that it isn’t a pill form, as I hate taking pills ~ if you hate taking pills or have issues taking pills, again, this might be the product for you to try. Please consult with your doctor FIRST. I am not a physician nor an expert on sleep regulations or Melatonin, so always talk to your doctor before taking any new type of supplements.
Some important information from Maxasorb about Melatonin Lotion:
- ADULTS AND CHILDREN 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER: Rub a full pump (3 mg of Melatonin) into the skin not more than once per day just before going to bed. CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE: Consult physician
- WARNING: Product causes drowsiness. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY FOR AT LEAST 6 HOURS AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure, or prevent any disease.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
You can purchase Maxasorb Melantoin Lotion at amazon.com for $19.95 for a 50 mL bottle (60 doses). They do have a 100% money back guarantee.
I will be reviewing a couple more of their products in the near future, their B12 Vitamin Lotion and D3 Vitamin Lotion. I can’t wait to try those out now, as I have had great success with their Melantoin product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.