For the next several weeks, I will be reviewing several different types of Vitamin C serums and Hyaluronic Acid serums. I have done past reviews on these types of products recently and in case you are wondering why I have so many…here’s why. I belong to the Tomoson network, and they connect bloggers and businesses together to review products. I have had good luck in being accepted in several campaigns and I pick ones that are of interest to me. As I just started derma-rolling, my interest in Vitamin C, Hyaluronic and Retinol serums has increased, because it is very important to use good products on your face after you derma roll.
I recently received Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Tomoson for my honest and unbiased review. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies and we have a finite amount of it, and as we age, our own natural production of this substance decreases. It helps with hydration, lubrication and cellular functions and it can hold more water than any other natural ingredient. It is a moisturizer which helps hydrate, soften and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture and creates cell “plumpness” and it nourishes our collagen, keeping it moist and elastic
- EASY TO USE – just apply twice daily and enjoy tighter, toned, younger looking skin in the morning. Just 60 seconds a day is all it takes to reverse the signs of aging and turn heads with your radiant, youthful skin!
- IMAGINE having a smooth, even skin tone and a glowing complexion… even when you’re not wearing makeup! Age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes fade effortlessly with just twice daily usage!
- NATURAL NUTRITION for your skin – Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Retinol, a blend of Vitamin A for elasticity, collagen formation, and sun damage repair; Vitamin C for improved moisture, elasticity, and tone; Vitamin D to moisturize skin and promote healing; Vitamin E for anti-oxidant protection and non-greasy moisture!
- GENTLE on skin – will not sting or burn when applied! This is the best anti wrinkle and anti aging serum available on the market. Great for even sensitive skin!
I was surprised to see HOW big this Hyaluronic Acid serium from Adeline is ~ a whopping 1.7 oz and in a very classy glass container with a pump applicator. Adeline’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Retinol, which is Vitamin A.
I spoke of the benefits about Hyaluronic Acid, so I will talk about the other key properties in Adeline’s Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C ~ Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection, protecting skin from free radicals, molecules that cause premature aging, in the form of wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation. Vitamin C also boosts and stimulates collagen protection for healthier, firmer skin. One of the ingredients in this serum is Aloe Vera, which contains a lot of Vitamin C and antioxidants, while soothing the skin.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) ~ Vitamin D3 is known for rapid cell growth and since it is easily absorbed by the skin, this is also widely used as a moisturizer and skin conditioner.
- Vitamin E ~ The antioxidants of all antioxidants ~ prevents free radical formation, protects the upper skin layer from initial harmful UV radiation and prevents the deterioration of fats in your cell membranes.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) ~ It is a combination of retinol (pure vitamin A) and palmitic acid. There is research showing it to be effective as an antioxidant and skin-cell regulator
- L-Arginine ~ This amino acid enhances collagen production and speeds up wound healing time.
- Lavender Oil ~ has amazing healing properties and helps reduce scarring, redness and inflammation.
Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum does not have a scent and is amazingly smooth to apply and it absorbs quickly into my skin. This HA is lovely to use and my fine lines and wrinkles have been “plumped” up its usage and the texture of my skin is more smooth. My skin has also improved since I started using HA serum, with less blemishes and more balanced oil-moisture in my skin. I apply it twice a day, once in the morning after my toner, and then in the evening after I cleanse my face. This serum does not sting and does not cause any irritation or redness. Adeline HA serum does not contain any harsh chemicals and is cruelty free.
I not only use this serum all over my face, including my eye area, but also on my décolletage and the backs of my hands ~ your hands and neck will show your age if you don’t tend to it!
I know that serums like to say that they are moisturizing, but what are serums? Serums are hyper-concentrated products that do not contain moisturizing ingredients such as mineral oil and contain fewer lubricating/thickening ingredients. Serums are designed to give you the most concentrated active anti-aging ingredients, such as antioxidants, peptides, vitamins and brighteners, and only a few drops are needed to take advantage of those ingredients. Serums are made with much smaller molecules than creams and moisturizers, so that they are able to penetrate all three layers of your skin, delivering nutrients deep into your skin, absorbing quickly and rapidly, targeting the skin concerns you have ~ wrinkles, fine lines, acne, and/or hyper-pigmentation, just to name a few. Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum targets wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles.
That could be why people do not feel serums are moisturizing enough as the contents go beyond the first layer of the skin. You should always follow up with a moisturizer, because their purpose locks in the serum nutrients, hydrates and seals in the moisture on the first layer of the skin, leaving your skin well moisturized.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Witch Hazel Extract, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, MSM, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E – antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lavender Oil, L-Arginine, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol cosDNA.com analysis
Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum retails at amazon.com for $35.25 for a 1.7 oz bottle. Adeline has a 100% no risk money back guarantee, so you can be assured that if you don’t like it, you can get your money back!
Adeline also has some promo codes if you purchase their products at amazon.com
- Save 20% on Anti Aging Moisturizer when you purchase 1 or more Hyaluronic Acid Serum offered by Adeline Beauty. Enter code RYGCH5RR at checkout.
- Buy 7 Adeline Face Cream, Get 3 FREE! Add 10 bottles to your cart. Enter code FREE1498 at checkout.
- Buy 5 Adeline Face Cream, Get 2 FREE! Add 7 bottles to your cart. Enter code FREE1398 at checkout.
- Buy 3 Adeline Face Cream, Get 1 FREE! Add 4 bottles to your cart. Enter code FREE1298 at checkout.
- Save 25% each on Hyaluronic Acid Serum offered by Adeline Beauty when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code QZITFCCD at checkout
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.