I recently received goPure Naturals Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil in exchange for my honest and unbiased review from Tomoson.com
image from http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T0UBVX6
FCO is a lightweight emollient that provides an effective barrier for the skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. A must-have for dry or sensitive skin; it leaves you feeling smooth and hydrated, never sticky or greasy.
Each bottle contains 100% pure and natural fractionated coconut oil, ideal for use is soaps, lotions, hair care products, ointments and other DIY health and beauty treatments. Fractionated coconut oil offers all the benefits of coconut oil, with the added convenience of an indefinite shelf life, long term stability and resistance to rancidity.
It is a highly cost-effective oil, and because it will never go rancid, it can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils to extend their shelf life. It is colorless and odorless, and it incorporates perfectly with other oils without altering their scent, appearance or effectiveness. Considered better than any of: Almond (Sweet), Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Coconut (Fractionated), Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Macadamia Nut, Meadowfoam, Rosehip (Extra Virgin), Sesame Seed and Sunflower.
image from http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T0UBVX6
goPURE’s Coconut oil is a light weight and non-greasy oil, and it will create a moisture barrier on your skin, without clogging your pores. This is a great carrier oil for perfumes, massage therapy and other uses that require a liquid form of coconut oil, which is provided by the fractionating process. goPURE’s coconut oil is a clear, odorless oil that easily absorbs into my skin, is soothing and leaves my skin silky smooth. It is soluble with all types of essential oils and will not stain any material it comes in contact with.
Coconut Oil is very beneficial in skin care products, because it has been refined to produce a saturated oil with powerful antioxidants and antibacterial properties. Fractionated coconut oil has all of the benefits of solid (whole) coconut oil, but it is more convenient in its liquid form. This oil will not go rancid and has an indefinite shelf life, if stored in a cool location and out of direct sunlight.
What are some of the benefits of Coconut Oil in skincare?
- It contains saturated fats, which keep the skin smooth and retain the moisture on skin, and over time, as these fats are penetrated under your skin, it will give your skin an even tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Three fatty acids ~ capric, caprylic and lauric acid ~ help protect your skin from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even through your pores.
- Coconut oil also contains Vitamin E, which is essential of healthy skin ~ its growth, repair, smoothing and protecting. It also prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin, due to its antioxidant properties.
- Coconut oil is rich in proteins, keeping your skin healthy, vibrant, contribute to cellular health and tissue repair
- Fractionated coconut oil will not clog pores or aggravate skin problems.
You can use coconut oil as a face cleansing oil, as it is very efficient at removing makeup, excess oil and dirt. It also is a great moisturizer, not only for your face, but all over your body. You can use this oil on your hair if you have curly, damaged or dry hair as it is deeply nourishing. If you oil pull, you can use this oil for that as well. You can use fractionated coconut oil in making your own perfumes, by mixing with essential oils and making your own soap, scrubs, masks and lotions as well. goPure Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil has one ingredient ~ 100% pure cocos nucifera (coconut oil)
I have been using goPure Natural’s Coconut Oil to make a lot of DIY beauty products ~ I have made lip scrubs, foot scrubs, sugar scrub for my face and I will share a Banana-Egg mask with you below🙂
You can purchase goPure Fractionated Coconut Oil at amazon.com for $14.73 for a 16 oz bottle or at their own online store website ~ if you sign up for their newsletter, they will send you a 50% off coupon to use at their store! Check out their Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/gopurenaturals. goPure also has some promo codes you can use at amazon.com, where you can save up to $10.00 on their products
- SAVE $3.00 TODAY when you purchase 2 or more of ANY goPURE Products. Enter code GOPURE02 at checkout (2 of the same goPURE item or 2 different ones)
- SAVE $5.00 TODAY when you purchase 3 or more of ANY goPURE Products. Enter code GOPURE05 at checkout (3 of the same goPURE item or 3 different ones)
- SAVE $10.00 TODAY when you purchase 5 or more of ANY goPURE Products. Enter code GOPURE10 at checkout (5 of the same goPURE item or 5 different ones)
Moisturizing Banana-Egg Mask
I have oily skin, so I don’t keep a lot of hydrating, deeply moisturizing products on hand, as I do not use them that much. However, even oily skin types need to have a deep moisturizing mask at times, and this is when I get into my DIY mode! I use this recipe because not only does it hydrate my skin, it also helps with acne too. Bananas are a natural exfoliator and they moisturize, leaving your skin hydrated and soft. Egg yolks contain Vitamin A ~ helps heal and fade scars, Vitamin B2 ~ which helps reduce acne, Vitamin B3 ~ helps with blood circulation, leaving skin looking more radiant, and Zinc ~ which helps heal and prevent acne.
- 2 teaspoons of Coconut Oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 small banana or 1/2 large banana
Mash the banana in a bowl and then add in egg yolk and coconut oil. Mix together well and then apply to face and leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. This is a very gloppy and messy mask ~ if you can purchase some cotton/paper facial sheet masks, you can apply the banana mixture on your face, then put on a facial mask, and then apply some more banana mixture on top of that, to keep the mask moist. Since this does make a lot and does not refrigerate well, I also put it on my feet and then some thick socks, so that my feet will get this deep moisturizing treatment. Just kick up your feet and watch The Vikings ;) I think Rollo needs a banana-egg mask😀
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.