For the next several weeks, I will be reviewing several different types of Vitamin C serums and Hyaluronic Acid serums. I have done past reviews on these types of products recently and in case you are wondering why I have so many…here’s why. I belong to the Tomoson network, and they connect bloggers and businesses together to review products. I have had good luck in being accepted in several campaigns and I pick ones that are of interest to me. As I just started derma-rolling, my interest in Vitamin C, Hyaluronic and Retinol serums has increased, because it is very important to use good products on your face after you derma roll.
I recently received New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C 20% Serum from Tomoson for my honest and unbiased review.
image from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KYW8CY0
- New Radiance Naturals Professional Vitamin C Serum can actually bring back radiance and firmness to your face, and fade wrinkles, lines, freckles, acne scars, discoloration and age spots just by applying it topically.
- We use a uniquely stabilized Vitamin C, which is the most bio-available, so it is absorbed by the skin almost immediately yielding the most dramatic and rapid results. Compare our ingredients to similar Vitamin C serums sold at much higher prices and you will find ours to be superior. Save your money and buy the best.
- We use only vegan, cruelty-free formulations containing natural/organic active ingredients. No parabens, no sulfates, no gluten, no alcohol, no phthalates, no animal testing. Our serum is 98% natural and 72% organic and 100% plant based, and is made in the USA in our advanced FDA registered facility.
- Manufacturers Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365 Day, No Questions Asked, Money-Back Guarantee because we want you to experience our products, and enjoy lasting beauty and new radiance. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C 20% Serum with Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Blend is an anti-aging formula that is made with 20% Vitamin C, helping your skin to produce collagen in order to renew skin cell production, which helps reveal younger, more smoother skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C will also help fade hyper-pigmentation from sun damage and acne scars. New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C serum is a milky-colored watery serum. The Vitamin C is enriched with Vitamin E and contains a concentrated base of hyaluronic acid , which helps “plump” up your skin cells and improves the firmness, tone and evens out the color of your skin. An Amino Acid Blend will also provide nutrients to your skin and strengthens your connective tissue, while keeping your skin smooth and elastic.
The serum is in a amber glass bottle, which is optimal, as it filters out damaging blue and UV light which in turn will extend the shelf life of the serum. Glass bottles are very eco-friendly, easier to recycle and does not have any harmful chemicals that can be absorbed into the product. New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C serum has a traditional eye dropper applicator as well, so I can control the amount of serum to use. New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C serum absorbs very quickly into my skin and leaves no tacky feeling behind. This product does have a herbal scent to it.
This serum is good is reported to be safe for all skin types and conditions ~ aging, drying, age spots, discolorations, wrinkles, fine lines, eczema or acne ~ this professional strength serum is beneficial for all! You must use a sunscreen after applying this product, as a Vitamin C serum is not enough protection from UV rays, even though it provides up to 8 times the skin’s natural protection against sun damage. New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C serum is made of 98% natural ingredients that are 100% plant based and 72% organic.
It is good that New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C does not use Sodium Benzoate as a preservative. There is a lot of controversy over the usage of that ingredient when used with products that have Vitamin C in it, and I am always pleased when a company does not include that in their Vitamin C skincare products.
What is a Serum? I’ve written this before, but I will repeat it again here, as it is important to know what a serum is and what are the expectations of a serum. Serums are hyper-concentrated skincare products that give the most intense anti-aging ingredients, such as antioxidants, and you do not need a lot of this product to get the full benefits. Serums are made with smaller molecules than lotions and creams, so they are able to quickly penetrate deeply into the lower layers of your skin, which absorbs the beneficial nutrients to help target the skin concern that the serum is designed to treat. Serums do not hydrate the top layer of your skin, because they have penetrated deeply into your dermal layer, so you should always follow up with a facial lotion or cream to lock in the serum nutrients, hydrate the top layer of your skin and seal in that moisture. New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C is designed to reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving the skin tone, color, texture and elasticity.
- Vitamin C ~ antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals, lightens hyper-pigmentation, firmer skin by encouraging collagen production. Stimulates collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E ~ The antioxidants of all antioxidants ~ prevents free radical formation, protects the upper skin layer from initial harmful UV radiation and prevents the deterioration of fats in your cell membranes. Nourishes your skin, leaving it feeling soft and silky
- Hyaluronic Acid ~ Hydrates skin cells to freshen your complexion. It attracts and retains more than thousand times their weight in water
- Arginine ~ an essential amino acid, an antioxidant that aids in building collagen (your amino acid)
- Ferulic Acid~ made from rice brain oil, this is a very potent antioxidant and helps aid other antioxidant ingredients, stabilizes Vitamin C from oxidation
- Organic Jojoba Oil ~ a natural emollient that has a similar structure to your own sebum allows this oil to absorb easily into your skin. Mimics your body’s natural oils and absorbs deeply and quickly to moisturize all skin types
- Witch Hazel ~ an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial (soothes and heals the skin), astringent (due to the large quantity of tannins), and locks in moisture to your skin. Helps aid a variety of skin conditions, including acne and eczema.
- Aloe ~ an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, promotes restoration of skin (collagen), reducing the aging of fine lines and wrinkles. Protects and revives your skin with natural healing properties
There are no alcohol or parabens in New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C serum. This serum is made in the USA and is not tested on animals.
Ingredients: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), MSM, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid (arginine), Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vegan Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin. cosDNA.com analysis
New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum retails at amazon.com for $19.95 for a 1 oz bottle and is backed with a 365 day, 100% money back guarantee.
image from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KYW8CY0
[ descriptions in italics from linked product website ]
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.