I’ve reviewed KissMe Organics products before with their Matcha Tea and Ceremonial Matcha Tea, and I am pleased to bring you another great tasting product from KissMe, their Organic Dandelion Root Tea, which I received free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I am also giving away one box of this delicious and healthy tea at the end of this review! KissMe Organics Dandelion Root Tea is 100% USDA Organic and it is a detox for your internal organs. I write a lot about detoxing your skin ~ but healthy skin really starts from the inside and goes outwards. If your insides aren’t working properly and happy, your skin will reflect that. This truly is “unboxing beauty” …from within! This tea aids in liver and kidney detoxification and not only has dandelion root tea, but aromatic hibiscus and cinnamon powder, containing 2 heaping grams per tea bag. KissMe Organics backs their products with a lifetime 100% refund, hassle-free. About KissMe Organics Dandelion Root Tea
SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION, KIDNEY HEALTH & LIVER FUNCTION ~ Detox the liver and kidneys from toxins that can build up over time. Healthy digestion helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical and cognitive functions.
RAW & ORGANIC ~ Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root.
VITAMIN RICH ~ Raw Dandelion root is rich in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system.
HIBISCUS & CINNAMON ~ While enhancing the earthy flavor, and adding a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup; Hibiscus has been shown to help regulate blood pressure and Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.
I received my tea in a huge cardboard box, as I got 5 BOXES of tea ~ each containing 20 tea bags! Each box is cellophane wrapped, to ensure freshness. I have eaten dandelion leaves in salads and know that they are a nice substitute and high in vitamins and minerals, but I didn’t know of all of the benefits this weedy herb, that I spent many summers digging out of our lawn as a child, was so beneficial. From sunwarrior news, an excerpt from their “11 Health Benefits of Dandelion and Dandelion Root” by Charlie Pulsipher
Digestive Aid – Dandelion acts as a mild laxative that promotes digestion, stimulates appetite, and balances the natural and beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
Kidney – This weed-like superfood is a diuretic that helps the kidneys clear out waste, salt, and excess water. This inhibits microbial growth in the urinary system too.
Liver – Dandelion has been shown to improve liver function by removing toxins and reestablishing hydration and electrolyte balance.
Antioxidants – Every part of the dandelion plant is rich in antioxidants that prevent free-radical damage to cells and DNA, slowing down the aging process in our cells.
Cancer – Dandelion acts against cancer to slow its growth and prevent its spread. The leaves are especially rich in the antioxidants and phytonutrients that combat cancer.
Diabetes – Recent animal studies show promise that dandelion helps regulate blood sugar and insulin levels.
High Blood Pressure – As a diuretic dandelion increases urination which then lowers blood pressure. The fiber and potassium in dandelion also regulate blood pressure.
Cholesterol – Animal studies have shown that dandelion lowers and control cholesterol levels.
Gallbladder – Dandelion increases bile production and reduces inflammation to help with gallbladder problems and blockages.
Inflammation – Dandelion contains essential fatty acids and phytonutrients that reduce inflammation throughout the body. This can relieve pain and swelling.
Immune System – Animal studies also show that dandelion boosts immune function and fights off microbes and fungi.
I can smell the hibiscus and cinnamon thru the bag ~ I brewed my tea for 4 minutes, as that seems to be the perfect timing ~ a delicate flavor without bitterness. You can see that the color is a lovely pink-lavender, which is due to the hibiscus. Hibiscus is one of my favorite herbal teas, as I am very fond of Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger and Lemon Zinger, which incorporates hibiscus in their teas. This is quite different taste, however. Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Tea has the bright sweet taste of hibiscus along with the warmer, spicy taste of cinnamon. That is what stands it apart from other hibiscus teas I have tasted. It is great on its own or you can add a sweetener to it ~ I find that the hibiscus makes it naturally sweet so I do not add any additional sweetener. It is a very relaxing tea that is refreshing, soothing and gives a boost of energy. You can purchase Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea (5 boxes, 20 bags per box) at amazon.com for only $19.70 ~ less than 20 cents per bag! A great bargain as this tea is 100% organic and all natural flavors. Kiss Me Organics will also send you a e-booklet, which has different recipes you can make with your Dandelion Root Tea ~ I’ve included a few here that I am interested in trying
I am giving away one box of KissMe Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea ~ that is 20 sachets of tea! I am parting with one of my boxes to give to one of my lucky readers, so you can enjoy the smooth, delicate flavor of this healthy tea. This contest is only for the USA, as I do not know the import/export laws around herbal teas in other countries.
What you need to do to enter
- Use the Entry Link below to enter via Rafflecoper. This will open a new page with the entry form. This is legit as my copy of wordpress does not allow me to embed the entry form directly into my blog.
- All entries will be verified and anyone who has multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- Qualified entry will then be randomly drawn.
- I will notify the winner within 24 hours of the contest close. The winner will have 36 hours from then to contact me with the following information: their full name and mailing address as it should be addressed for their country
- If the winner does not contact me within 36 hours, another winner will be selected and the original entry is null and void
What you need to know
beautyfindsforme is me 🙂 By entering, you are agreeing to all of the following items:
- beautyfindsforme is not responsible for damages due to shipping, lost, stolen packages or any other issues. Once the parcel is mailed out, it is out of my hands.
- Once beautyfindsforme has the winner’s information, beautyfindsforme will ship it out and give the winner a tracking number
- The winner is responsible for verifying the products and their contents and to determine the suitability of those products for their own needs. beautyfindsforme is not responsible for the actual products and ingredients.
- This contest is only for USA addresses. If you are Canadian and have a USA PO box, I will be happy to send it that USA PO address. Let me know in the comments if that is the case, so I do not automatically disqualify you.
- beautyfindsforme will pay for shipping.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or must have the express permission of a parent or legal guardian to enter and receive the prize.
To Enter, Click on the below image and follow the instructions! This contest will end on March 19th, 2015.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. This is a Sponsered Post