For the next several weeks, I will be reviewing several different types of Vitamin C serums and Hyaluronic Acid serums. I have done past reviews on these types of products recently and in case you are wondering why I have so many…here’s why. I belong to the Tomoson network, and they connect bloggers and businesses together to review products. I have had good luck in being accepted in several campaigns and I pick ones that are of interest to me. As I just started derma-rolling, my interest in Vitamin C, Hyaluronic and Retinol serums has increased, because it is very important to use good products on your face after you derma roll.
I recently received Naturalico Vitamin C 20% with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Tomoson for my honest and unbiased review.
- REVIVES DULL SKIN & REDUCES DISCOLORATION – Vitamin C has the remarkable ability to decrease the prominence of hyperpigmentation while brightening skin that is tired and stressed. Regular use of our vitamin C serum will help to restore that youthful glow and promote a more even skin tone.
- SOFTENS LINES AND WRINKLES – The hyaluronic acid and sea buckthorn oil organic extract in our anti aging serum help to plump the skin upon application. Fine lines and wrinkles are diminished as a result, leaving your skin looking years younger.
- PROTECTS AND FIRMS – The vitamin C present in our anti aging system face serum provides protection from the free radicals that damage skin cells and contribute to wrinkles. The anti aging serum also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin fibers, toning and firming aging skin to make it more resistant to wrinkling.
- THE BEST VITAMIN C SERUM ON THE MARKET – No other Organic Vitamin C serum can boast the same high quality ingredients and level of purity as our formula. Our anti aging serum treats your complexion to organic rose hip oil, organic sea buckthorn oil, hyaluronic acid and more. These ingredients are clinically shown to promote more youthful, healthier skin when used regularly. Lines, wrinkles, dark spots–signs of aging are a natural part of life, but that doesn’t mean you have to resign yourself to seeing them in the mirror every day.
- THE PURE, GENTLE WAY TO FIGHT WRINKLES – Our vitamin C and hyaluronic acid serum is made from 98 percent pure natural ingredients and 72 percent of the ingredients are certified as organic. It’s the gentle solution for all types of signs of aging and promotes skin health using the finest ingredients nature has to offer for an anti aging system.
- Our combination vitamin C and hyaluronic acid serum simultaneously addresses existing damage while providing potent antioxidant protection from oxidative damage. While vitamin C brightens the skin and stimulates the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin, keeping it properly hydrated and making fine lines and wrinkles less deep. You can even tackle those unsightly age spots with the brightening power of our anti aging serum. Rigorously tested, our face serum truly lives up to its promise and can make a difference in the firmness, radiance and youthfulness of your skin.
Naturalico Vitamin C 20% Serum is made with 20% botanical Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid, all which help stimulate collagen to renew skin cell production, to have a healthier, more radiant skin. It helps reduce wrinkles and fade hyper-pigmentation from sun damage. Naturalico Vitamin C serum is a watery serum and you must shake the bottle first as natural ingredients do separate. The Vitamin C is enriched with Vitamin E and contains a concentrated base of hyaluronic acid , which helps “plump” up your skin cells and improves the firmness, tone and evens out the color of your skin.
The serum is in a brown glass bottle, which is perfect to keep the potency of the serum intact and has a traditional eye dropper applicator. Naturalico Vitamin C serum absorbs very quickly into my skin and my skin’s surface is silky and smooth. This had no strong odor that I could detect.
I really like the ingredient list in this serum and am glad to see that Naturalico does not use Sodium Benzoate as a preservative. There is a lot of controversy over the usage of that ingredient when used with products that have Vitamin C in it, and I am always pleased when a company does not include that in their Vitamin C skincare products, as that would generate more sales.
Serums are hyper-concentrated skincare products that give the most intense anti-aging ingredients, such as antioxidants, and you do not need a lot of this product to get the full benefits. Serums are made with smaller molecules than lotions and creams, so they are able to quickly penetrate deeply into the lower layers of your skin, which absorbs the beneficial nutrients to help target the skin concern that the serum is designed to treat. Naturalico Vitamin C 20% Serum is designed to reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving the skin tone, color, texture and elasticity.
You should always follow up with a facial lotion or cream to lock in the serum nutrients, hydrate the top layer of your skin and seal in that moisture.
What are some of the other ingredients in Naturalico Vitamin C 20% Serum besides Vitamins C, E and Hyaluronic Acid?
- Sea Buckthorn ~ loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, this ingredients helps heal skin injuries and sun damaged skin. It also helps with reducing wrinkles, dryness and contains Phytosterol, Vitamin E, Beta-Carotene and Carotenoid.
- Organic Centella Asiatica ~ also known as Gotu Kola and is rich in saponins, which help with our connective tissue to repair and strengthen our skin, and therefore provides support with our skin’s moisture barrier and collagen production
- Organic Rosehip Oil ~ contains Vitamin A, which promotes healthy skin cell rejuvenation, repairing scar and sun damaged skin. Also has Vitamin C, hydrates your skin and doesn’t clog pores
- Resistem (plant stem cells) ~ This is actually Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (Globe Daisy) and it is made from Globularia Cordifolia, which is a plant native to central and souther Europe. This extract is a detox for your skin and eliminates damaged proteins and other wastes caused by the environment. It also protects your skin from oxidative stress, which reduces cell aging. It is also said that this extract increases your body’s natural antioxidant enzyme, SOD (superoxide dimutase) (source)
- Algae ~ Algae is reported to be skincare’s new miracle ingredient. “‘Algae makes a great natural moisturizer that improves skin’s barrier function and helps it retain water.’ These plant organisms fall into two groups: macroalgae (aka seaweed and kelp) and microalgae, tiny single cell creatures. Both thrive in extreme deep sea conditions and have a wide range of skin benefits.” (source)
- Organic Jojoba Oil ~ a natural emollient that has a similar structure to your own sebum allows this oil to absorb easily into your skin
- Witch Hazel ~ an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial (soothes and heals the skin), astringent (due to the large quantity of tannins), and locks in moisture to your skin
- Glycerin ~ a humectant and prevents dryness
- Green Tea ~ an antioxidant, that keeps free radicals from destroying collagen, which will result with tighter, firmer skin tone
- Aloe ~ an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, promotes restoration of skin (collagen), reducing the aging of fine lines and wrinkles
- Organic Herbal Infusion ~ This is made of Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Horsetail, Organic Geranium, Organic Dandelion
There is no alcohol or parabens and it is 98% natural and 72% organic (whole foods). This serum is made in an FDA certified facility in the USA. This is certified organic and is not tested on animals.
Ingredients: organic herbal infusion, organic aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe) sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), methysulfonymethane (MSM), cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), hamamelis vigriniana (witch hazel), carbomer, (2s)-2-amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid (Arginine), d-alpha tocopherl acetate (vitamin E), kosher vegetable glycerin, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), algae extract, camellia oleifera (japanese green tea) leaf extract, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn oil), organic centella asiatica (gotu kola), globularia cordifolia callus culture extract (plant stem cells), organic rosa canina (rosehip seed oil), wildcrafted equisetum arvense (horsetail), wildcrafted taraxacum officinale (dandelion), wildcrafted geranium maculatum (wild geranium), phenoxyethanol, ethy hexyl glycerin cosDNA.com analysis
Naturalico back all of their products with a money-back guarantee or free exchange if you aren’t satisfied.
Naturalico Vitamin C 20% Serum retails at amazon.com for $19.99 shipped direct from Bella Naturals or $29.99 with fulfillment by Amazon for a 1 oz bottle.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.