For the next several weeks, I will be reviewing several different types of Vitamin C serums and Hyaluronic Acid serums. I have done past reviews on these types of products recently and in case you are wondering why I have so many…here’s why. I belong to the Tomoson network, and they connect bloggers and businesses together to review products. I have had good luck in being accepted in several campaigns and I pick ones that are of interest to me. As I just started derma-rolling, my interest in Vitamin C, Hyaluronic and Retinol serums has increased, because it is very important to use good products on your face after you derma roll.
I recently received Majestic Pure Vitamin C 20% serum from Tomoson for my free and unbiased review. Vitamin C is very important in your skincare, as it helps boost collagen production, for healthy,firmer and youthful looking skin; reduces hyper-pigmentation appearance, helps with post-acne scarring and is an anti-inflammatory. It also stabilizes skin levels to help reduce wrinkles, protects skin against UV damage
- MAJESTIC PURE VITAMIN C 20% Is Potent AND BEST Serum Systems Available Today. It’s highest grade Vitamin C on The Market! Leaves Your Skin Beautiful and Radiant
- SKIN CARE: Vitamin C 20% is a high potency serum for use on facial areas. It fights premature aging and UV damage by replenishing skin’s vitamin C levels to help to combat and even reverse time’s effect on face. Stabilizing skin’s levels of vitamin C helps to counteract wrinkle formation. Vitamin C protects against UV damage like discoloration and fine lines
- HOW DOES IT WORK? It is important to use your skin care products consistently. Apply a small amount to face, lightly massage with fingertips in circular motion until absorbed. Use twice a day for a soft and radiant appearance. Your skin’s texture should start to improve with the first application, but give your skin at least 30 days of consistent use to see the optimal results
- CLINICAL STRENGTH 20%! Made in the USA With The Highest Quality Natural and Organic Ingredients Available: 98% Natural, 70% Organic. vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types. Vitamin c serum for your face plus vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available
Product Description: Vitamin C is critical for human body and plays an important role in maintaining resilient skin. Vitamin C 20% is a high potency serum for use on facial areas. It fights premature aging and UV damage by replenishing skin’s vitamin C levels to help to combat and even reverse time’s effect on face. With it’s antioxidant properties, Vitamin C 20% Serum is a key co-factor in the production of collagen which improves skin tone and texture. Stabilizing skin’s levels of vitamin C helps to counteract wrinkle formation. The 20% Vitamin C Serum fights free-radical damage and sun damage and improves pigmentation issues. It protects against UV damage like discoloration and fine lines. Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best Vitamin C Serum available.
- To help Fight premature aging and UV damage.
- To Stabilize skin’s levels of vitamin C helps to counteract wrinkle formation by increasing collagen production.
- To Protects against UV damage like discoloration and fine lines.
- The 20% Vitamin C Serum fights free-radical damage and sun damage and improves pigmentation issues.
- With it’s antioxidant properties, this serum is a key co-factor in the production of collagen, improves skin tone and texture, calms the skin.
- It is ideal for all skin types.
Majestic Pure’s Vitamin C serum is very watery, colorless and has a herbal scent to it. The bottle is a dark gold colored glass bottle, to keep light out and retain the potency of the product, and the applicator is the traditional eye dropper applicator, where you can control how much serum you wish to use. I use a dropper-full of this serum and gently apply it on my cheeks and forehead. It absorbs quickly into my skin and I have not experienced any breakouts from it. This product is made from 98% natural ingredients and 70% organic ingredients.
I do not think that this is a rich serum, but more of a toner ~ not an astringent toner, but more of a Korean type toner, that prepares your skin for serums, ampoules and moisturizers. I happen to like layering my facial skin products, so I do think this is a great product to have on hand, as it is watery and absorbs quickly into my skin, releasing the benefits of the ingredients into my derma layer. I am currently targeting my sun damaged spots on my face, as I am hoping it will help reduce the discoloration. I do know that with any type of skincare products, results are not immediate and do take longer than 35 days to see improvements.
Majestic Pure Vitamin C 20% Serum also has other great ingredients in it
- Hyaluronic Acid ~ locks in moisture and creates cell “plumpness”. They use a botanical hyaluronic acid
- Organic Jojoba Oil ~ a natural emollient that has a similar structure to your own sebum allows this oil to absorb easily into your skin
- Vitamin E ~ The antioxidants of all antioxidants ~ prevents free radical formation, protects the upper skin layer from initial harmful UV radiation and prevents the deterioration of fats in your cell membranes.
- Witch Hazel ~ an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial (soothes and heals the skin), astringent (due to the large quantity of tannins), and locks in moisture to your skin
- Glycerin ~ a humectant and prevents dryness
- Ferulic Acid ~ extracted from rice bran oil, is not only an excellent antioxidant, but is also an anti-oxidant extender, helping stabilize Vitamin C and preventing oxidation
- L-arginine ( (2s)-2-Amino-5-Guanidinopentanoic Acid) ~ an essential amino acid that can help with hydrating the skin and is an antioxidant that builds collagen production
Ingredients: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-Guanidinopentanoic Acid (L-arginine), Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin cosDNA.com analysis
Majestic Pure back all of their products with a 100% money-back guarantee and will refund your purchase price if you aren’t satisfied. This product is also made in the USA.
Majestic Pure Vitamin C 20% Serum retails at amazon.com for $19.50 for a 1 oz bottle. Majestic Pure currently has promos you can use on Amazon.com so you can save up to $9.00 off your order.
- Save $9.00 (LIMITED TIME OFFER) when you purchase 2 or more * VITAMIN C 20% SERUM * bottles offered by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals. Enter code VITAMCS9 at checkout.
- Save $8.00 when you purchase 5 or more Qualifying items offered by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals. Enter code MAJPURE5 at checkout.
- Save $6.50when you purchase 4 or more Qualifying items offered by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals. Enter code MAJPURE4 at checkout.
- Save $5.00 when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals. Enter code MAJPURE3 at checkout.
- Save $3.50 when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals. Enter code MAJPURE2 at checkout.
Read more about how to use these codes here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.