I received two serums from InstaNatural in return for my honest review from Tomoson ~ InstaNatural’s Age-Defying Retinol Serum and Premium Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I am pretty excited to use these as I have just started derma-rolling (more on that later) and I trust InstaNatural’s organic and natural ingredients to put on my freshly derma-rolled face!
InstaNatural comes with a 100% money-back guarantee and will refund your purchase price. I haven’t found one product yet that I haven’t liked. You can read all of my InstaNatural reviews here.
Enjoy the Boundless Benefits of Retinol – Protect against the signs of aging with our powerful Retinol Serum that helps reduce the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, dark circles and hyper-pigmentation and more.
- Suitable for all skin types with moisturizing ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Jojoba Oil. Provides long-lasting hydration for softer, youthful-looking skin.
- Supercharge Your Skin with Powerful Antioxidants – Our potent blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Green Tea antioxidants work together to help repair damaged skin around the face, eyes and neck.
- Smooths & Evens Complexion – Soften blemishes, clear pores and remove dirt, grime and dead facial skin with a wondrous combination of Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid that leaves your face feeling clean and renewed.
- A Product You Can Trust – Our Retinol Serum is a cruelty-free product that comes from an FDA-registered facility in the USA. Each bottle contains natural and organic ingredients.
Our Age-Defying Retinol Serum has an abundance of antioxidants and nutrients that will help your face feel firm, youthful and renewed.
- Packed with 2.5% of Retinol that protects against free-radical damage, helps reverse the appearance of sun damage and the telltale signs of aging.
- Powerful antioxidants that trap moisture to prevent future loss so you can enjoy a more youthful appearance with firmer, plumper skin.
- A versatile serum that can be worn under makeup and is also friendly to sensitive skin for daily use, day or night.
With InstaNatural, rest assured you will receive the best customer care and highest-quality Cellulite Cream around.
– Packed with Organic Ingredients
– Made in the USA
As we age, we naturally will develop fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, hyper-pigmentation and other signs of skin aging. Retinol (Vitamin A) is an ingredients that can “talk” to your cells and remind them to be healthy. Seriously, this is called a “cell communication” ingredient: Cell-communicating ingredients, theoretically, have the ability to tell a skin cell to look, act, and behave better, more like a normal healthy skin cell would, or to stop other substances from telling the cell to behave badly or abnormally. They do this by either direct communication with the skin cell or by blocking damaging cellular pathways or other cell-communicating substances. Cell-communicating ingredients complement antioxidants to improve skin-cell function. (source)
Retinol also is an antioxidant and can inhibit free radical damage and also repair damaged and aging skin cells by increasing the production of collagen. Retinol is also good at preventing acne and improving sun damage problems, such as hyper-pigmentation and wrinkles. When absorbed into the skin, it turns into retinoic acid, which then affects your skin cells and how they will behave.
InstaNatural Anti-Aging Retinol Serum has other good ingredients as well
- Hyaluronic Acid ~ locks in moisture and creates cell “plumpness”
- Organic Jojoba Oil ~ a natural emollient that has a similar structure to your own sebum allows this oil to absorb easily into your skin
- Vitamin C ~ helps boost collagen production, for healthy,firmer and youthful looking skin; reduces hyper-pigmentation appearance, helps with post-acne scarring, anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin E ~ The antioxidants of all antioxidants ~ prevents free radical formation, protects the upper skin layer from initial harmful UV radiation and prevents the deterioration of fats in your cell membranes.
- Green Tea Extract ~ Green Tea contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties, as well as the ability to prevent collagen breakdown and reduces UV sun damage to your skin.
- Propolis ~ this resinous material gathered by honeybee, mixed with their enzymes, is a powerful antiseptic, anti-microbial and anti-fungal, as well as antioxidant, preventing cell damage
- Witch Hazel ~ an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial (soothes and heals the skin), astringent (due to the large quantity of tannins), and locks in moisture to your skin
- Salicylic Acid ~ a gentle exfoliator, which helps skin cell turnover and also helps with the breaking down and healing of acne.
- Glycolic Acid ~ AHA ~ a powerful ingredient that can clear pores, remove dirt, dead facial cells, clearing up blackheads and acne; reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; minimizes pore appearance.
Anti-Aging Retinol Serum is a watery serum ~ I would say this is more of a essence than a serum and I use it as such after a toner and before a serum. The bottle is a brown bottle, to keep light out and the applicator is the traditional eye dropper applicator, where you can control how much serum you wish to use. It has slight citrus scent and this product looks milky white, but it does not leave a film or color on my face ~ it absorbs very quickly into my skin, without stinging or any adverse effects. I use this product exclusively on the day prior and after I derma roll, as I wish to have this product’s ingredients with all of their benefits to be able to take advantage of the needling to my skin.
Ingredients: sandalwood distillate, organic aloe vera, vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), witch hazel, vegan hyaluronic acid, methylsufonymethane (MSM), retinol (2.5%), kosher vegetable glycerin, glycolic acid, jojoba esters, pink grapefruit essential oil, caprylyl capryl glucoside, hydroxyethyl cellulose, carrageenan gum, salicylic acid/willow bark, organic jojoba oil, organic gotu kola, wildcrafted green tea, propolis, vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate), horsetail, dandelion, wild geranium, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethyl hexyl glycerin cosDNA.com analysis
The next product after using Anti-Aging Retinol Serum is InstaNatural’s Premium Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- ENRICHED FORMULA – Our Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Serum is packed with a professional formula of anti-aging ingredients – such as Vitamin C, Green Tea, Jojoba Oil, and other antioxidants – that rejuvenate your skin to give you healthy, more youthful appearance.
- PURE, NATURAL & ORGANIC – Your skin will love this serum, which is made with a blend of natural and organic ingredients. There are NO parabens, fragrances, additives or alcohol. Your skin will be nourished with gentle ingredients, not harsh chemicals. Each bottle is made in the USA in our advanced FDA Registered Facility.
- INSTANT GLOW & HYDRATION – Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum delivers immediate moisture and nourishment to the skin, creating a more youthful and vibrant look with a softer feel. You will be left with a radiant and glowing complexion.
- ANTI-AGING BENEFITS – Our serum can also help tackle tougher skin issues due to aging. It plumps up the skin to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of dark circles, decreases puffiness under the eyes, and so much more! Achieve the even, flawless skin tone you have always wanted.
For those with flawed skin with any of these issues, this Hyaluronic Acid is perfect for you.
– Wrinkles and fine lines
– Damaged skin – sun spots, age spots, and discoloration
– Dehydrated, dry, rough or flaky skin
– Uneven skin tone and texture
– Dark circles and puffiness around eyes
Start seeing a difference by tackling these tough skin troubles to turn back time.
– Diminishes appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
– Reduces hyperpigmentation
– Helps you achieve soft, supple, firmer skin
– Reduces puffiness and appearance of dark circles
– Get an overall vibrant, healthy complexion
Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains high-quality ingredients to maximize results.
– Contains Vitamin C and other antioxidants to help renew skin
– Lightweight formula glides on smooth and absorbs quickly
– Can be worn under makeup
– Made in the USA in our advanced FDA registered facilities
InstaNatural’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a very thick, gelatinous vegan serum that I use after the Retinol Serum. This has a light, herbal scent and it is not sticky or greasy ~ think of it water turned to gel, which isn’t surprising as Aloe Vera is one of the major ingredients in this product. Don’t be scared of the term “Hyaluronic Acid” ~ it is naturally occurring in our own body and is a major component of our skin, helping to repair tissue and to protect our skin from free radicals. When applied topically, such as with this serum, hyaluronic acid will be able to improve your skin as it is able to penetrate the epidermal skin layer. This product also contains a lot of wonderful ingredients that complement the Anti-Aging Retinol Serum ~ organic jojoba oil, vitamin C, vitamin E, green tea, witch hazel and glycerin, all of which I mentioned above in the Retinol list of ingredients. It also contains a couple of more good ingredients:
- Aloe Vera ~ a moisturizer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (full of beta carotones, vitamin C & E), helps heal skin wounds
- Geranium Essential Oil ~ an astringent, antibacterial, antimicrobial, helps speed up the healing time on wounds, helps to fade scars and promotes cell growth
To compare the Retinol Serum with the Hyaluronic Acid Sercum, I did swatches of them together
- Top: Hyaluronic Acid Serum ~ see how thick and gel like it is?
- Bottom: Retinol Serum ~ very watery and is already running off my hand while I took this picture
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Organic Aloe, Witch Hazel, Hyaluronic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmethane, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Jojoba Oil, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin C(Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin cosDNA.com analysis
The 2 oz bottle is blue and comes with the traditional eye dropper applicator.
I did question the use of sodium benzoate in these two products. Sodium benzoate was labeled incorrectly as a potential carcinogen due to its usage as a preservative in soft drinks that contained Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and if there was excessive heat conditions, would create benzene ~ which is a known carcinogen. However, that use in food/drinks is a totally different formula and chemistry and I did not find that it pertained to skin care products. (source) That said, I am not an expert, and whereas I did research all of the pro’s and con’s of this ingredient, you should research this ingredient yourself and come to your own conclusions. There are many sites from beauty bloggers who claim this is toxic, there is one British study that linked it DNA degeneration (although I cannot find this study ~ it is just mentioned in blogs with no source) and I am not going to be held responsible for an opinion that I formed after reading many articles and blogs about this ingredient.
InstaNatural back all of their products with a lifetime 100% money-back guarantee and will refund your purchase price if you aren’t satisfied. These two products are made in the USA.
InstaNatural has promos you can use on Amazon.com so you can save up to 15% off your order.
- BUY 4 OF ANY QUALIFIED INSTANATURAL’S PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code 7K425249 at checkout.
- BUY 3 OF ANY QUALIFIED INSTANATURAL’S PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code 9LVIQIWG at checkout
- BUY 2 OF ANY QUALIFIED INSTANATURAL’S PRODUCTS AND GET 5% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code YKGISMQC at checkout.
Read more about how to use these codes here
After I derma roll my face, I use the following products to help speed up collagen production and to soothe my skin:
- InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner (mentioned here)
- InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum
- InstaNatural Premium Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- LJH Tea Tree Essence (not pictured) cosDNA.com analysis
- InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer (mentioned here)
As many of you know, I am really into K-Beauty products and might be wondering why I use InstaNatural products for my derma rolling immediate pre and post care. It is due to the 100% natural and organic ingredients. I feel that the Vitamin C in their products, plus retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and glycerin, all help contribute to keeping my skin moist and hydrated. Since I just needled my skin that resulting many little injuries, these wonderful organic ingredients will be delivered more rapidly into my dermis skin layer and also help with collagen production. I use the Tea Tree Essence by LJH because that is great for my spot-treating my “troubled” areas on my face where I know I have had past acne breakouts and this will absorb into my skin to help prevent that. Needling is a way to artificially boost the collagen production and I have a way to deliver my serums in such a manner that is able to penetrate the skin layer more deeply and quickly.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.