I received two products this time from InstaNatural in return for my honest review from Tomoson ~ InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Serum and Youth Express Eye Gel. I have to say, if you haven’t tried InstaNatural products and you just might be interested, try them! InstaNatural comes with a 100% money-back guarantee and will refund your purchase price. I haven’t found one product yet that I haven’t liked. You can read all of my InstaNatural reviews here. These two products that I am reviewing today are specifically for the eye region, which happens to be my bête noire, as I have smile lines around my eyes, as well as puffy eyes, from a lack of sleep.
Some information about InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Serum
- Powerhouse Formula – With a combination of Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, Astanxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid and more, our Eye Serum is uniquely formulated with innovative key ingredients to help you achieve results.
- Lightweight Yet Effective – Our serum is lightweight so it absorbs easily into the skin to quickly deliver antioxidant benefits, and it can be used under makeup as well. Each bottle is made in our FDA registered facility and contains no harmful parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
- Diminishes Dark Circles & Puffiness – Some people grab a cup of coffee in the mornings to keep them alert and active. Now you can apply a dosage of caffeine around your eyes to help wake them up too! Caffeine provides a stimulating constricting effect that helps to reduce puffy, tired-looking eyes. Meanwhile, Niacinamide and Kojic Acid work to prevent pigmentation from forming to lighten and fade away those stubborn dark circles.
- Reduces Wrinkles & Fine Lines – Other ingredients in our blend – such as Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, and Astaxanthin – serve to strengthen skin and reverse existing damage, while Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture to help plump up skin and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Our Eye Serum contains a supercharged blend of antioxidants and other nourishing ingredients that help restore health & youth to the eye area:
- Vitamin C / Plant Stem Cells / Astaxanthin: Prevents premature aging of the fragile skin surrounding the eyes
- Caffeine: Absorbs excess water and provides constricting effect
- Niacinamide / Kojic Acid: Inhibits hyperpigmentation from forming
- Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age
Our serum absorbs in seconds to quickly deliver these nutrients that help give you dramatic results:
- Reduces appearance of dark circles, puffiness & saggy eyes
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines
- Increases elasticity, firms and plumps the skin around eyes
- Provides improved tone and texture of skin
- Hydrates the delicate eye area to prevent premature aging
- Helps you achieve a more radiant, brighter complexion
With InstaNatural, rest assured you will receive the best customer care and highest-quality Eye Serum around.
- Made in USA in FDA registered facilities
- Contains NO harmful parabens, sulfates or alcohol
Some information about InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Gel
DIMINISHES DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS – Our product provides all around care and protection to the eye area. Used twice daily, this powerful formula will help reverse the signs of aging and revert your skin back to its natural youthfulness. Our Eye Gel will help you tackle dark circles, eye bags, crow’s feet, fine lines, sagginess and puffiness so you can obtain a healthy and radiant appearance.
HYDRATES, FIRMS & PLUMPS SKIN – InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Gel contains a potent combination of ingredients for maximum results. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture, while Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin and Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors.
CAN BE USED ON ENTIRE FACE – Our Eye Gel is not only for your eyes, but also can be used as an overall face treatment. Apply to your cheeks and forehead as well to moisturize your skin and prevent premature aging. Improve your tone and texture to attain a smooth and brilliant complexion.
SAFE & NATURAL INGREDIENTS – We are proud to use natural ingredients in our product with NO parabens, sulfates or alcohol. It is also full of organic ingredients and safe to use on ALL skin types. Our gentle, cooling ingredients glide on smooth to not irritate the delicate eye area. Each bottle is made in the USA in our FDA Registered Facility to ensure top quality for our customers.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, dryness and sagging around the eyes.
- Increases elasticity, firms and plumps the skin around eyes.
- Provides improved tone and texture around the eyes.
- Hydrates the delicate eye area to prevent premature aging.
- Useful for the entire face. Can be applied all over the face for an enhanced glow and a more radiant looking face.
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Safe on All Skin Types – No Parabens, Sulfates Or Alcohol.
- Plant Stem Cells: Prevents premature aging of the fragile skin surrounding the eyes.
- Matrixyl 3000: Firms and tightens the skin around the eyes.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age.
The serum came in a glass bottle that is brown, which is much better than a clear bottle. Darkened or colored glass bottles prevent the exposure to light and keep your serum “fresh” longer. It has a traditional eye dropper to dispense the product, which is bright orange and smells like oranges.
I was a little worried about the orange color, but once I dabbed onto my eye area, using my pinky finger, it quickly went to a colorless serum and absorb quickly into my skin.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Plant Stem Cells, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, (2s)-2-Amino-5 guanidinopentanoic (L-arginine) Acid, Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame) Cell Culture Extract, Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Wildcrafted Reishi (ganoderma lucidum), Organic Passionflower, Caffeine, Organic Gotu Kola, Wildcrafted Horsetail, Wildcrafted Dandelion, Wild Geranium, Sucrose Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol
I ran the ingredient list through cosDNA.com and found no triggers and I am pretty pleased with the results. For whatever reason, the ingredient Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 is not displaying in cosDNA ingredient list. I looked it up and this derma-peptide ingredient is very helpful in reducing crow’s feet (wrinkles)
Derma-peptides are a group of active skin tighteners. They work to signal to the collagen producing cells in your skin which may contribute to more collagen in the dermis. Although there are many different peptides used in anti-aging products only a few have significant data to prove their usefulness. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 and Tri-Peptide-10 were shown in clinical studies to significantly reduce the crow’s feet around the eyes and improve skin suppleness. from http://www.biorenewskincare.com/blog/what-you-should-know-before-buying-wrinkle-treatment/
The Youth Express Eye Gel works together with the Youth Express Eye Serum. This is a lightweight gel that not only is used for the eye area, but anywhere you have fine lines, such as your forehead and around your mouth. This product has a nice vacuum pump dispenser and the gel is a translucent, milky color that smells like cucumbers.
This gel has a nice soothing, cooling sensation on the skin and it is refreshing. I also used between my eyebrows, where I have the faint signs of the elevenses (||) lines. This gel needs a few minutes to absorb completely into the skin but once it has been absorbed, it is not sticky. I did not experience any irritation or stinging with this product.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethance (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend (sodium l-pyrrolidone carboxylate, sodium lactate, l’arginine, l-aspartic acid, l-pyrrolidonecarboxylic acid, glycine, l-alanine, l-serine, l-valine, l-proline, l-threonine, l-isoleucine, l-histidine, l-phenylalanine), Periwinkle (wildcrafted vinca major), Organic Licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra), Wildcrafted Eye Bright (euphrasia officinalis), Wildcrafted Reishi (ganoderma lucidum), Organic Gotu Kola, Frankincense (boswelloa serrata), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin
I ran the ingredients list thru cosDNA.com and the only major trigger is the carrageenan gum, but since I am not using this gel anywhere on my face that could trigger acne, I am fine with that ingredient
I looked up some of unknown ingredients and found out the following
- Sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate is a natural moisturizer.
- l-pyrrolidonecarboxylic acid helps attract moisture from the air, can be derived from plants, fruit, grasses and vegetables and it is not irritating.
- Periwinkle is an anti-inflammatory and helps aid in skin conditioning. It also has antioxidant properties which help neutralize free radicals and also prevents new free radicals from forming on the skin.
- Plant Stem Cells have the ability to renew and regenerate and can help increase collagen and have cell protecting, anti-inflammatory properties as well as hydrating properties
I’ve been using both of these products now for 2 weeks. I feel that they have helped with reducing the appearance of my fine lines around my eyes and hope that with long term use, that they will fight back new lines from cropping up so quickly. I also noticed that the puffiness under my eyes seems to reduce when I use these products together. I haven’t noticed any improvement with my elevenses but there might not be anything I can do about those except botox. I really like these two eye products and I will be purchasing them once these are finished.
InstaNatural back all of their products with a lifetime 100% money-back guarantee and will refund your purchase price if you aren’t satisfied, so if you have a negative reaction to this product, they will refund you your money. Youth Express Eye Serum and Eye Gel are produced in small batches to ensure that freshness. I also appreciate that InstaNatural is cruelty free!
InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum is $24.95 US dollars on Amazon.com for a 1 oz jar and Youth Express Eye Gel is $19.97 US dollars on Amazon.com for a 1 oz bottle. I highly recommend that you purchase both of them as I do feel that they are a “team” and work best when used together.
InstaNatural has promos you can use on Amazon.com so you can save up to 15% off your order.
- BUY 4 OF ANY QUALIFIED INSTANATURAL’S PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code 7K425249 at checkout.
- BUY 3 OF ANY QUALIFIED INSTANATURAL’S PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code 9LVIQIWG at checkout
- BUY 2 OF ANY QUALIFIED INSTANATURAL’S PRODUCTS AND GET 5% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code YKGISMQC at checkout.
Read more about how to use these codes here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.