Rainbow Honey is a indie company that specializes in nail polishes, but also has branched out to perfumes and creams. “Each Mystery Bag has sneak peaks and previews of new lacquers, unreleased samples of future collections and exciting new products made by the Rainbow Honey Lab!”
Informational card explaining what is in the mystery bag
The Nail Polishes
- All Your Base (15 mL) Wow, a full sized item in the mini bag!! I do like their base coat, as I had received the mini back in March, I believe. It is enriched with Vitamin E
- Cafe Con Leche (5mL ) – When I first saw this polish, I was like, nah. But when I swatched it, I was surprised how pretty it is. It is a beige color but with tons of sparkle and shine with microglitters of gold and silver.
- Zi (5 mL) – This is a beautiful purple multi-colored microglitter and it goes on sheer, but can be built up for a rich royal violet.
The Other “Stuff”
- Sweet November Shimmer Soap (14 g) This is a creamy soap in the wonderful scent musk with notes of vanilla sugar and coconut. I always find that Rainbow Honey’s soaps are almost too cute and sweet to use!!
- Sweet November Eau de Parfum rollerball (4 mL) In the same wonderful fall scent as the shimmer soap, a nice little purse-sized rollerball.
- L’Orange Ganache lip balm (.15oz) OMG ~ this does smell and taste like chocolate orange! Rainbow Honey does some amazing lip balms and I’ve enjoyed the ones I have gotten. This is my favorite item in the October bag 🙂 I want some soaps made from this!!
Yeah! My plastic nail thingies came in the mail today! I do not know their official name 😉 I can do proper nail swatches now or at least proper for me – haha
I really LOVED the lip balm ~ the scent and the flavor ~ I hope Rainbow Honey does a line of items with this one!! The Cafe Con Leche nailpolish color was a surprise hit with me ~ I think it is very pretty and for those who are worried about too much glitter, this one has just the right amount without going overboard ~ although I love glitterbombs, not everyone does!! Both polishes are beautiful colors that can work in any environment.
Did you get Rainbow Honey’s Mystery Bag this month? What did you think of it?