I recently received InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream in return for my honest review from Tomoson. Within the last 5 years, I had some major surgeries that have resulted in a long, ugly scar on my body. I would like to reduce its appearance by helping it fade faster.
Some information about InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream
InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is an effective treatment to minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. Stretch marks and scars are created when collagen is weakened and skin is stretched or torn beyond its limit. Our cream heavily moisturizes affected areas – such as hips, stomach and arms – delivering nourishment and hydration to enhance elasticity of your skin and help restore a youthful look and even appearance.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin C (15%) , Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil
- Diminishes the appearance of current stretch marks and scars
- Strengthens skin to protect and prevent new ones from forming
- Delivers deep nourishment and hydration
- Full of powerful vitamins and essential oils
- Composed of natural and organic ingredients
- InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is produced in small batches to ensure quality and freshness
- DIMINISHES APPEARANCE OF EXISTING STRETCH MARKS & SCARS – Reduce current “tiger strips” and scars with our powerful cream that will heal the skin to fade away those reddish-blue stripes on the body. Helps restore skin tone and texture for a more even appearance.
- PREVENT NEW ONES FROM FORMING – Not only can you fade away current blemishes with this powerful cream, but also you can prevent new ones from forming. This prevention cream strengthens and protects against future marks, and makes it harder for the skin to stretch beyond its limit.
- POWERFUL & NOURISHING HYDRATION – Our body cream moisturizer is full of natural and organic ingredients – such as Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, & Mango Butter – that provide unsurpassed hydration and moisture to nourish your skin. Use all over the body, even hands and feet, to get softer, suppler skin.
- FOR MEN & WOMEN – Stretch marks are a common occurrence on both men and women. For women, more than half will accumulate them during pregnancy, most likely on their tummies and stomachs. Our topical cream is perfect to use whether it is during pregnancy or after birth. For men, apply it on common trouble spots, such as the abdomen, chest, arms and shoulders
How To Use:
- The cream should be applied to clean, dry skin. Ideally skin should be exfoliated 2-3 times per week to remove dead skin cells as well.
- Apply the cream onto targeted areas that already have stretch marks or scars accumulated on them, or onto areas that are prone to developing future stretch marks.
- Massage the cream in circular motions in order to stimulate circulation
- Our Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is made up of 25% natural oils, so separation may occur, and it is completely normal if you encounter oils when you dispense the product. These oils are essential to diminishing stretch marks naturally.
- For best results, use twice a day (morning & night), or as often as needed.
- Please note it may take up to to 2 months to start seeing results with regular usage of this product. It is important to apply the cream consistently for best results.
Tip: Our Stretch Mark however it is best to consult your doctor if you have any concerns about using this product.
My free bottle came quickly and it is a 5 oz (150 mL) container with a pump applicator. I found this cream to be wonderfully scented ~ I am assuming that is the tranquil sea fragrance ~ and it is a thick cream, which I prefer to use only at night instead of twice daily ~ that might mean that I won’t see any visible results for several months, but in the meantime, I am enjoying the rich, velvety creaminess of this moisturizer. I am applying to my surgical scar and I hope that it will reduce the ugliness of it.
Great pump applicator
Very thick, rich and creamy. Plus it smells dreamy!! Yes, I rhymed ^-^
Instanatural back all of their products with a lifetime 100% money-back guarantee and will refund your purchase price if you aren’t satisfied. This cream is made in the USA.
This cream is $23.95 US dollars on Amazon.com and whereas it is a smaller size, it is not for all over body use. It is designed for the targeted areas where you wish to reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks and scars and also prevent new stretch marks from forming by keeping those areas very hydrated and moisturized.
Full List of Ingredients: deionized water, organic aloe vera, glyceryl stearate, vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), cetearyl alcohol (plant dervived), safflower seed oil, grape seed oil, vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate), steric acid, sunflower seed oil, kosher vegetable glycerin, organic mango butter, organic cocoa butter, organic rosehip seed oil, organic evening primrose oil, tranquil sea fragrance, avocado oil, macadamia oil, palm oil, tamanu oil, noni (morinda citrifolia), decyl glucoside, glyceryl captylate, sodium carbomer, sodium hydroxide, antioxidant tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin, honeysuckle flower extract (lonicera caprifolium), honeysuckle extract (lonicera japonica)
I ran this list thru cosDNA‘s site and there are a lot of antioxidants, emollients and moisturizers. There are some products that will cause acne, but since this is going on my body and not my face, I am not concerned about that.
I was curious to see that a few ingredients were not “known” on cosDNA’s site, so I did some google’ing on them:
Tranquil Sea Fragrance ~ I asked Instanatural’s about this item and they responded that “The scent consists of the following notes: green fruity (pineapple, peach), floral, spice, herbaceous, creamy, woody, sweet” No wonder I love it!!
Tamanu oil ~ Tamanu oil is a remarkable topical healing agent with skin healing, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties. The tamanu tree is indigenous to tropical Southeast Asia; it is found in Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, South India, Sri Lanka, and the Melanesian and Polynesian islands. It grows up to three meters tall, sporting cracked, black bark and elliptical, shiny leaves. The tamanu tree blooms twice annually with fragrant, white flowers, which later yield clusters of yellow-skinned spherical fruit. The fruit’s pulp tastes similar to an apple, within which a large nut is embedded. The nut contains an odorless pale kernel, called punnai in some Pacific areas. This kernel is dried in the sun for two months until it becomes sticky with a dark, thick, rich oil; it must be protected from humidity and rain during drying. From https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/products/tamanu-oil/profile
image from http://www.tamanuoil.co.uk
Antioxidant Tocopherol is a compound that has Vitamin E ~ “α-Tocopherol is the main source found in supplements and in the European diet, where the main dietary sources are olive and sunflower oils, while γ-tocopherol is the most common form in the American diet due to a higher intake of soybean and corn oil” From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocopherol
Glyceryl Captylate ~ “Natural Surfactant Enhancer (Glyceryl Caprylate Caprate) is a 100% natural thickener for water based cleansing products. It is made from, 100% renewable sources, through the esterification of glycerin from vegetable oil sources and medium chain fatty acids of coconut and / or palm kernel oil.” From http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/Natural_Surfactant_Enhancer/994
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.