After skipping many months, I decided to get the September “The Art Walk” Collection because they had a really pretty lip crayon, Plush Pout Lip Crayon. I picked the Magenta Plum, as I am really in love with berry colors and my nail polish collection was from my normal profile of Boho Glam
- Plush Pout Lip Crayon in Magenta Plum. This has a moisturizing treatment core. It also is a nice complement to the Mary Lee nail polish color! It is a beautiful smooth, rich plum color. Value $20.00 From Julep’s description:
- Rich, creamy formula glides on and delivers long-lasting color with a semigloss finish
- Antioxidant-rich oils, sunflower wax, and vitamin E keep lips hydrated and happy
- Mary Lee (Boho Glam): Oxblood satin. I do have a lot of oxblood nailpolishes, but I cannot resist another one! This color is classic. Value $14.00
- Erin (Boho Glam): Oyster grey crème. This is a lovely pale grey and I think it is just so pretty. Value $14.00
I am pretty happy with my September box ~ I love these colors and they are great for fall. Nice warm plummy-red colors and a cooler pale grey. Julep is a great box to get for tried and true colors ~ they aren’t wild by any means, but good classic shades. I used my Maven points and got this box for free and it retails for $48.00!
Use promo code PLUSHPOUT and that will save you 30% on on any of their Plush Pout Lip Crayons ~ Magenta Plum, Aurora Pink, Cardinal Red, Almond Nude
Do you subscribe to Julep’s Maven? If so, what did you think of September’s box? What style and colors did you get?