OMG. I truly am and I have gifted so much of my unused items as well!!
So, for the month of December, I am:
Skipping Blush’s Mystery Beauty Bag.
I’ve seen what is in their bag this month
- Lisa Hoffman Beauty Japanese Agarwood Body Wash OR Lisa Hoffman Beauty Madagascar Orchid Moisturizing Body Cleanse (FS)
- NEOSTRATA Skin Active Exfoliating Wash
- NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palette (FS)
- NAILTIQUES Avocado Foot Creme (FS)
- Sultra Hair Palette Clip-In Color Hair Extension
- Eminence Stone Crop Body Lotion
- MURAD Active Radiance Serum
- REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream
It isn’t bad or anything – it is just that I cannot have anything with jasmine in it and one of the body washes has jasmine and I already own the NYX Love in Paris eyeshadow palette. I don’t want to take the chance for getting the Jasmine cleanser and a dup on the NYX. Plus, Blush has sent us 2 foot creams in the past 3 bags, so another foot cream, as much as anything with the word avocado in it is tempting to me, isn’t rocking my world. I have day creams as I swapped a lot of stuff to get the Fresh Lotus samples from October’s glossybox, I have a serum now that I love – John Master’s BearBerry Serum – and Murad Serum has Vit C, which is just awful for my skin.
I just bought several of the Bliss’s soapsy suds over Sephora’s Black Friday online deals. Plus I have the GlossyBox Holiday box coming to me, which has
- Kora Organics Clay Purifying Mask
- Bodyography Lip Pencil in Crimson
- Beauty Addicts Lip Addiction Lip Gloss
- Philip B Chai Latte Soul & Body Wash or Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath
- So Susan Luminizer
- Butter London Nail Polish
- Nuxe Fondant Body Scrub
I got it with a 40% code (GOLD40), so it was $30.00, but I also used ebates and ordered it on Black Friday where they were giving out additional cash back percentages, so the box was $24.50.
The Blush Mystery Beauty Box is actually a great box and if I hadn’t purchased the Glossybox Holiday box and those Bliss Suds, I would have kept it. However, if you want to try Blush, this one is a great deal. Looks like about 3 full sized items in this box
Skipping Wantable’s December Box.
Last month was okay, but 2 brushes and a brown eyeshadow, of which I own many, does not thrill me to bits. I am skipping and will wait for January to reevaluate if I wish to continue this most expensive subscription ($36.00 monthly) or just work with what I have.
Brazen Friend’s with Benefits Membership Downgrade
I downgraded to the Silver plan, which will have
- (3) of our 3g exclusive shades of UltraLuxe™ eye shadow. These are unreleased, shades you’ll get your eyes on before anyone else.
- (1) of our 3g exclusive shades of UltraGlaze™ lipgloss or Ultraplush™ Lipstick. We’ll create either a lipgloss or lipstick color and you’ll receive this (1) unreleased color before anyone else
- 10% discounts for you at our e-store and Beauty Lounge
- Plus free shipping within the U.S.
I had the Platinum Plan, but I really am not a fan of the UltraGlaze lipgloss. It is a quality product, it is just that the colors were not for me. I am really in it for the eyeshadows and the ones I really loved in the November box were in the 3g pots, not the full size one I got – that was in maroon. The Silver plan is $10.00, whereas the Platinum Plan is $25.00. I would have gone to the Gold Plan, but the full sized item there is a lip product as well, so that is why I went all the way down to the Silver Plan.
So, what does that leave me for the month of December? Will I have withdrawal pains? Hardly…🙂
I will still have ipsy, eco-emi, Brazen with the silver plan, Julep, Thierry Mugler’s Addict, Ophelia’s Apothecary and my one-time Holiday Glossybox.